Vote System

iAlreadyExist

Question

The problem in this system is the rewarding. You have 3 ways

• make it individual reward based, like reward: Quest item, buyable item: non tradable
  • add buff as a reward
  • you need HWID support

IP protection based won't work, what about people playing in net cafe? First come, first served, right.

in every server when u change your ip u can vote again

in this system you can take reward with different characters only with one vote

Doesn't matter if you can get multiple reward when you change IP to the moment server get the vote ^_^

Ofc, as it's only checking if the vote from your IP has been made. So, you have to store the IP, but that will create problems for people who play from net cafe.

vote sites already store his ip men and they cant vote i dont see problem 

Jeez.. I am talking about YOUR problem, that multiple characters can take reward.. Read with understanding.

Ohh my...

Store whatever info you want, you have to store 'something', so you will not get reward (again) with another character and send msg about that, "hey dumbass, you already took your reward".

You can create a new Map, store IPs/vote time of players who successfully voted and save the information on server shutdown/load it on server startup (on a newly created DB table). Then add a simple check when someone tries to receive the reward, if the IP is stored and 12 hours haven't passed then player can't be rewarded again. Also keep in mind you'll possibly have to add code to properly maintain this table (ex: expired IPs get deleted).

Edited by Versus

Request guys request what is that mean to u talk will not help me

i try but my knowledge is too low and i cant do it.

This section is here so members can request for help, not to request a feature or fix. I mean yeah if it's something short sure, why not, but isn't it obvious what you are requesting is not a 1min job? It remains unfixed since Summer.

Anyway if you want to request a feature, you can go to the marketplace, i'm sure there will be enough people happy to help you there.

Well you don't want to give money, you don't want to figure out a fix yourself.. i mean come on, i gave you a valid solution and you disregarded it 6 minutes later, how do you expect to succeed without even trying? Just my 2 cents, don't expect a fix to magically appear out of thin air..