Out Of Stock

Phantomhive2k13 is the scammer... Check the Post http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/205954-l2-classicclub-3x-65-pr/?p=2581536&do=findComment&comment=2581536 for proofs just pm me. Already made some successful trades in the past.

Be happy with ur new char dude... maybe paypal will be on my side. your refund is 50/50 chance. ofc this char is on your acc + email, cuz we transfered it. Get real. You just want to destroy my reputation while you are afraid of getting reported.

And btw, I sold Adena to one guy 75kk and obviously not for 10€ so keep trolling you fool.

Bring up proofs, for example chat conversation or die in a carfire.

Edited by Shawtex

Nice try to save ur reputation.

u don't have 220kk and nobody bought 61kk from you.

And also it's good that u admitted that u scammed me with the comment about paypal :) i can't get it back because i sent it to you as family and friends, nice try scammboy.

Edited by phantomhive2k13

Proofs or leave this thread to the mature people which are using this platform as it is used for.

You told me u cant use Family and friends and sent me a Screenshot (faked obviously..) where it wasnt listed. So I gave it a try..But wont happen again...

Proofs or leave this thread to the mature people which are using this platform as it is used for.

You told me u cant use Family and friends and sent me a Screenshot (faked obviously..) where it wasnt listed. So I gave it a try..But wont happen again...

Funniest guy ever, rofl.

Show me that screen pls, i dare you to screen the skype conversation where i sent that.