[L2Off] Gamecoast

L0rD1K

GameCoast Project Opening First RETAIL-PTS Lineage II: Helios Server New x7 shard

post-170351-0-56617200-1470342693_thumb.png

Simplified levelling
Reach the top sooner, farm less and gain more fun. We've set the game so you can enjoy it, not live in it.

post-170351-0-31812800-1470342781_thumb.png
Original server
Yes, this is original or retail server and no, we're not lying. Log in and check for yourself. If you're veteran - you know why we're better.

post-170351-0-52150900-1470342837_thumb.png
Minimal shop
You aren't required to donate to be on par. We don't pump out money out of you. We value players and their time.

post-170351-0-15676400-1470342955_thumb.png
No limits
Keep going - keep getting more. Level your character above and beyond maximum!

Levelling became easier
  • Game struly starts at level 85, that's why the way up to it was made far easier than before. In mere hours you'll be able to get to the statues and choose his Awekening.
  • Well balanced quest-chain will lead you through all the necessary locations and will introduce you to the game rewarding and preparing for the Awekening.
  • Vitality will also help you to reach Awekening sooner as well as special levelling buffs, playing in group and more.
Money. Lots of it.
  • Auction, crafting, new alchemy, item syntesis and much more. All new mechanisms are there for you to get a grip on the market and raise some coin. The possibilities are endless. Fight price wars, destroy comtetition and gain, gain... gain!
  • A lot of daily and repeatable dungeons and quests allow you to earn some coin even if you play alone.
  • Developers were decreasing adena amounts to fight bots. We've changed that so you won't need to spend half a day in game to afford new item. Easier, simpler, better.
The most important - PvP
  • 10 classes and 7 races are well balanced in this update. Enchant some armor and get in a fight! There're plently of chances to become victorious with new Olympiad and more battlegrounds.
  • It's easier to start PvPing since you won't need much time to level and gear up. You'll always find some action for you level and gear levels. But most important - hone your skill and prevail.

HTTP://GAMECOAST.NET

Edited by L0rD1K

I would like to do it, but when i try reg, in tab where i have to write game project name, i wroite it wrong so i dont know what to write there.

there it is necessary to write "gamecoast.net"

nvm work now, thx. Btw i see that gm shop is almost like on off, you gonna delete epics/bottle from gm shop? This gonna disbalance server at start.

Edited by Alskling

nvm work now, thx. Btw i see that gm shop is almost like on off, you gonna delete epics/bottle from gm shop? This gonna disbalance server at start.

You can ask all these questions at a forum)

its BETA xD

live server will have no GM shop at all and it will be x7 rates.

was sceptical while reading the description (didn't believe it could be helios pts files) but after some quality time spent in beta i can confirm that it is indeed top-notch server.

hopefully there's plenty of west side community joining it since core is dead, na is botland and there isn't any other project that's even somewhere close to this upcomming server.

was sceptical while reading the description (didn't believe it could be helios pts files) but after some quality time spent in beta i can confirm that it is indeed top-notch server.

hopefully there's plenty of west side community joining it since core is dead, na is botland and there isn't any other project that's even somewhere close to this upcomming server.

yup, its the latest leak from ncwest, worth around 50k euro.  100% retail helios files. 

Online we could expect in unique ips is like 5k, so 10k at start should be very possible, with the problem of SS lag ofc, wich wont be solved in any way, until the online drops.

yup, its the latest leak from ncwest, worth around 50k euro.  100% retail helios files. 

Online we could expect in unique ips is like 5k, so 10k at start should be very possible, with the problem of SS lag ofc, wich wont be solved in any way, until the online drops.

wouldn't aim that high even if files are top tier, Helios/God is after all underrated and we still need time for int/h5 ppl to move on and try it,

I also hope info about that server will spread better between non-rus players, maybe lets spam NA/EU off forums :DD