[L2PHX]Leave the L2phx from your server for a lot..

sτrίkε-

Question

so if make a new server and u have a community and u dont want to make downtime because u lost players there is an another way for this...

at gm shop or to shop which sell scrolls

put blessed scrollss(i'm not sure for crystals) and when the weapon crashed with l2phx go +0 and not e.g.+15

what i say?u have a weapon +10(safe) And when u go to make with l2phx enchant the chat say u that the weapon crashed so the weapon go +0 xD! :D

Tested and work 100% with blessed scrols i'm not sure for crystals

P.S. This Way is before u compile the pack and fixed the l2phx..buggers maybe find another way...!

Thats All...

Regards,

Strike!

I Cant Seen this But I Dont Have 50+ POst :S:S

Hello and welcome to our forum, read the rules before post something ;) Spamming and post hunting is not allowed

@ON TOPIC: Strike this trick is smart but I think you can be sure with this...There are a lot of bugs like this one. So try to fix them from src folder

i aggree with you but this trick its easy and little usefull for the begin of server...

if this post its not usefull a moderator or g.moderator deleted...

i aggree with you but this trick its easy and little usefull for the begin of server...

if this post its not usefull a moderator or g.moderator deleted...

For Only 1 Hour ?? Not UseFull? İ have Server But Big Problem Phx .. Encant And Announce :(

For Only 1 Hour ?? Not UseFull? İ have Server But Big Problem Phx .. Encant And Announce :(

Hello!!! Check the follow links...

How To Kill Phx

Anti-phx Announce

Anti-phx Enchant