Unable To Connect To The Server L2J

Dreyko

Question

Hi, I'm fighting for a few days with the problem of combining login <=> game server.

Potential testers reach only a selection of server, referred to as the game gets stuck. the whole is mounted on 2 "home made" Servers. by the lack of permanent IP using the no ip address without - because it kind of makes problems. servie at No. 1 is the SQL database and Login to 2 GS is faster machine. within the network you can log in without a problem and even play. all is possible without using ipconfig.xml.

short info

ipserv wen ip4 192.168.1.6 - login and sql (with it do not have any problems so you can get around)

Router funbox .... Orange. UPUP off. assigned fixed IP addresses. open ports 7777,9014,2106,80. as the main serv gracefully from the network (this option in the router) and serv with sql login and for it installed no-ip. every servie in the internal firewall enabled required ports

MainGS serv is 192.168.1.10 and it is GS

Sample no-ip name servah5.ddns.net

could someone explain to me here or at what anything else communicator how to eliminate my problem, how to properly fill ipconfig.xml because editing 2 files in the login and GS is unnecessary, according to the new settings l2j only now that I can play and test yourself ..

so sorry for txt i use dam google translator . pls help

15 answers to this question

fixed ....

simply remove the 2 lines and change the end of one of ip

gameserver address="no-ip address" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../data/xsd/ipconfig.xsd">
   <!-- Localhost here -->
   <define subnet="127.0.0.0/8" address="127.0.0.1" />
   <!-- Internalhosts here (LANs IPs) -->
   <define subnet="10.0.0.0/8" address="10.0.0.0" />
	<define subnet="192.168.0.0/16" address="192.168.0.0" /> <!-- Delete this line -->
	<define subnet="192.168.0.0/24" address="192.168.0.0" /> <!-- Delete this line -->
   <define subnet="172.16.0.0/19" address="172.16.0.0" />
   <define subnet="192.168.1.0/24" address="192.168.1.2" /> <!-- Change this line to your wew ip -->
</gameserver>

rest of files default 

work for me cya

99% of the time is some SOFTWARE using the 2106 or 7777 port or a firewall. Disable completely your firewall and make sure NONE program or unwanted program is using 2106 - 7777 - 9014 ports.

Also make sure that you opened the PORTS cause many people do mistake. If you're not sure how to do it , check your router portforward guide.

Also Vorfin Tries hard for redemption. ROFL

Also hacker Vorfin 192.168.1.10 is not R-gtw is his LAN IP.. oh god.

Edited by AccessDenied

99% of the time is some SOFTWARE using the 2106 or 7777 port or a firewall. Disable completely your firewall and make sure NONE program or unwanted program is using 2106 - 7777 - 9014 ports.

Also make sure that you opened the PORTS cause many people do mistake. If you're not sure how to do it , check your router portforward guide.

Also Vorfin Tries hard for redemption. ROFL

Also hacker Vorfin 192.168.1.10 is not R-gtw is his LAN IP.. oh god.

well his problem is that he cant open the ports on the router because the rooter dont allow it and firewall it's already allow that ports read the thread and then post

well his problem is that he cant open the ports on the router because the rooter dont allow it and firewall it's already allow that ports read the thread and then post

Then is a ouga ouga topic. Since when router no allow open ports. Throw it away and get new... damn.. waste of time and keystrokes

Also Vorfin -.- >.<

Edited by AccessDenied

Then is a ouga ouga topic. Since when router no allow open ports. Throw it away and get new... damn.. waste of time and keystrokes

Also Vorfin -.- >.<

haha lot of routers dont allow you to port forward your ip because it's not dynamic

haha lot of routers dont allow you to port forward your ip because it's not dynamic

That what i say, delete router and continue life. Also talk to me dirty :$  :-[

LoginServer.properties

# Login Server Settings
# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
# This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server.
# This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router.
# Dumbed Down Definitions...
# LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you.
# WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet).
# x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers.
# Networking

# Enables automatic port mapping for login server.
# If you have a router login server will request for port forwarding.
# Default: True
EnableUPnP = True

# Bind ip of the LoginServer, use * to bind on all available IPs
# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u>
# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u>
# Default: * (0.0.0.0)
LoginserverHostname = *

# Default: 2106
LoginserverPort = 2106

# The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs
# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u>
# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u>
# Default: 127.0.0.1
LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1

# The port on which login will listen for GameServers
# Default: 9014
LoginPort = 9014

Server.properties

# Game Server Settings
# This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server.
# This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router.
# Dumbed Down Definitions...
# LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you.
# WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet).
# x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers.

# Networking

# Enables automatic port mapping for game server.
# If you have a router game server will request for port forwarding.
# Default: True
EnableUPnP = True

# Where's the Login server this gameserver should connect to
# Default: 127.0.0.1 
LoginHost = 192.168.1.6

# TCP port the login server listen to for gameserver connection requests
# Default: 9014
LoginPort = 9014

# Bind address for gameserver. You should not need to change it in most cases.
# Default: * (0.0.0.0)*
GameserverHostname = *

# Default: 7777
GameserverPort = 7777

ipconfig.xml - no in use so general-ipconfig.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- Note: If file is named "ipconfig.xml" this data will be used as network configuration, otherwise server will configure it automatically! -->
<!-- Externalhost here (Internet IP) or Localhost IP for local test -->
<gameserver address="nameserv.ddns.net" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../data/xsd/ipconfig.xsd">
	<!-- Localhost here -->
	<define subnet="127.0.0.0/8" address="127.0.0.1" />
	<!-- Internalhosts here (LANs IPs) -->
	<define subnet="10.0.0.0/8" address="10.0.0.0" />
	<define subnet="172.16.0.0/19" address="172.16.0.0" />
	<define subnet="192.168.0.0/16" address="192.168.0.0" />
	<define subnet="192.168.0.0/24" address="192.168.0.0" />
	<define subnet="192.168.1.0/24" address="192.168.1.0" />
</gameserver>

when i use the ipconfig even I can not log in.

when it considered internal ip instead of * crashes login and gameserver - GameserverHostname = * > GameserverHostname = router ip 192.168.1.10 or no-ip GS has crashed or

LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 LoginserverHostname = * paset 192.168.1.6 or no-ip adress crashed

i don't have static external ip

lip 16, 2016 12:24:40 PM com.l2jserver.loginserver.L2LoginServer <init>
SEVERE: FATAL: Failed to start the Game Server Listener. Reason: Cannot assign requested address: JVM_Bind
java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: JVM_Bind
	at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.bind0(Native Method)
	at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at com.l2jserver.loginserver.FloodProtectedListener.<init>(FloodProtectedListener.java:49)
	at com.l2jserver.loginserver.GameServerListener.<init>(GameServerListener.java:37)
	at com.l2jserver.loginserver.L2LoginServer.<init>(L2LoginServer.java:151)
	at com.l2jserver.loginserver.L2LoginServer.main(L2LoginServer.java:61)

lip 18, 2016 6:39:03 PM com.l2jserver.gameserver.GameServer <init>
SEVERE: GameServer: Failed to open server socket!
java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: bind
	at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
	at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
	at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
	at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
	at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(Unknown Source)
	at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(Unknown Source)
	at com.l2jserver.mmocore.SelectorThread.openServerSocket(SelectorThread.java:117)
	at com.l2jserver.gameserver.GameServer.<init>(GameServer.java:416)
	at com.l2jserver.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:453)

Edited by Dreyko

Try use the default ipconfig xml 

what do you mean crashed ??
using your router ip will not work , does your rooter allow you to open the ports at ur own ip ??

every 24h i have different IP... so i want use no-ip.com

any1 can make for me sample use my data . example for used 2 separated server in lan . 1 for sql and login . 2 for gameserver 

crashed  i men. The server gets up normally until Gameserver: is now listening on: *: 7777 and  server has terminated press any button

wen i put GameserverHostname = no-ip adress gs crashed =com.l2jserver.gameserver.GameServer GameServer: Failed to open server socket! 

wen i put * or wew ip gs will start but i cant connect to game . stops on the server selection 

both Tests using ipconfig.xml

if i use GameserverHostname = * and ipconfig and rename to general. i can log in but other people get stuck on the server selection

as if there was no communication between servers feedback