[Which was The most boring Game u ever play?]

GrisoM

"Good equipment---> Reach the top power on the server----> Rule the server---->Being banned for becoming too powerful (Happened to a friend of my. He killed the GM. He was a Ghost Hunter. Lethal FTW)"

If you play on a shitty noname server yes that can be happen...found a good community and that all...

one of the most boring games is flash games on sites.

"Good equipment---> Reach the top power on the server----> Rule the server---->Being banned for becoming too powerful (Happened to a friend of my. He killed the GM. He was a Ghost Hunter. Lethal FTW)"

If you play on a shitty noname server yes that can be happen...found a good community and that all...

one of the most boring games is flash games on sites.

Az Abysson játszom.

It can really happen everywhere, if the rules say: Killing GM is a Crucail thing!!! H4XXXOR!

LOL Lineage is not a boring game:D:D:Dyou are joking right?:D

the most boring game is card games.

^^ sorry sorry  I was wrong post  ^^      the boring for me  "Red Alert" the first vercion

LOL Lineage is not a boring game:D:D:Dyou are joking right?:D

the most boring game is card games.

Here the video of boring  game  " excuse for the second post was a mistake of mine "

• 4 weeks later...

The most boring game is Lineage II if you play on official server :D

from Gracia II it's better, but if you tried 1x on Chaotic Chronicle, you didn't have adenas for teleport, equip, soulhots :)

Here the video of boring  game  " excuse for the second post was a mistake of mine "

xD if you dont like rts just dont play them but dont tell me that rst type or any other strategy game is boring :P

that game was created in 1996 :P so how can you compare it to L2 xD saying that RA is boring is like if you say that sc or dow is boring :P