- Configurable and flexible;
- Lightweight;
- Price only €29.90;

https://i.gyazo.com/e40fbb94876f14b51c1ed98d2ec905b6.png
https://i.gyazo.com/503f91174d223bbb4903dd70085a9e3f.png

Video preview:
https://vimeo.com/174732478

Contact me via skype: benas.svipas or here by writing me a private message

Yeah i was wondering if someone who would use the public APIs of those providers would pop up eventually.

Good luck with your sales.

You mean if they "close"? This is almost impossible, even L2Hopzone very active and by the way if customer wants more vote sites I can add if these vote sites contains any API.

Thank you for your comment.

Edited by svipben

You mean if they "close"? This is almost impossible, even L2Hopzone very active and by the way if customer wants more vote sites I can add if these vote sites contains any API.

Thank you for your comment.

No just meant that i am surprised that people didn't use them already.

I know they won't close and the only problem is that the hopzone API allows up to 300 calls per 5 minutes.

No just meant that i am surprised that people didn't use them already.

I know they won't close and the only problem is that the hopzone API allows up to 300 calls per 5 minutes.

No one use them, because lack of knowledge or they're too lazy, because L2Topzone & L2Network have APIs a lot of time, L2Hopzone is new here, so we will see how it will be.

People use them, those who have 'knowledge and skills' (sounds op) :D Other people don't, cuz they don't know to add/create it on their own. There is no share (hell yea there is), so wannabe admins don't have it   :P

Basically, it's matter of one method which checks for vote, but obviously you have to create rest of crap.

Good luck svip :)

Edited by SweeTs

People use them, those who have 'knowledge and skills' (sounds op) :D Other people don't, cuz they don't know to add/create it on their own. If someone share full system, people will start to use  :P

Yeah i might as well code that and share it tomorrow. I am sick of seeing people using my old individual vote thing anyway. At least they can use something proper.

That's an idea, but from another hand.You can clearly see which servers are crappy. If you know what I mean  :dat:

That's an idea, but from another hand.You can clearly see which servers are crappy. If you know what I mean  :dat:

Well i guess a hip votereward system won't really help a server that is crappy in it's gameplay.

Vote Manager soon will be updated to 1.1 version which means improved configs, now you can easily enable/disable vote sites, set vote again time and change HTML design as you want.

UPDATE 1.1

Disable/Enable Vote sites, change vote again time, code was improved as well. Tested and working very well on L2JFrozen & aCis, can be adapted to all L2J packs.

137fbee7c20f213735d9e182956c3b31.png

Edited by svipben

€29.90 for something that is free shared  :not bad:

There's no such Vote Manager free shared. I hate when people posting shits about other services without any proof.

Read my description about my Vote Manager and read code inside that topic, you will understand difference, I don't even talking about code you're showing me... It's fucking terrible! But if you don't understand it yet, maybe better I will explain to you difference : with my Vote Manager at the same time able to vote unlimited count of players, it contains 3 vote sites, code is 100x times better, includes .vote command and other features which isn't shared.

Please next time read topics carefully as well as codes!

Read my description about my Vote Manager and read code inside that topic, you will understand difference, I don't even talking about code you're showing me... It's fucking terrible! But if you don't understand it yet, maybe better I will explain to you difference : with my Vote Manager at the same time able to vote unlimited count of players, it contains 3 vote sites, code is 100x times better, includes .vote command and other features which isn't shared.

Please next time read topics carefully as well as codes!

what is the .vote command doing?