Looking Java Developer On L2Jfrozen For Small Jobs

eskruolis

Question

Hey , i am currently working on l2j frozen pack , from trime to time i hit some error i cant go artround myslef , i would like to have someone to be able to fix error on tiemviewer for a fee depending on work amount and complicity. Add me on skype if you have right skillset  ! skype: eigirdas91

5 answers to this question

you will pay depending on work amount? really?i hope that you will find someone good, otherwise noone(about skilled persons) won't work with "your payment way",its not custom shits, its bugs-errors the price will be high(should be high) or try to ask for  free help.

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

you will pay depending on work amount? really?i hope that you will find someone good, otherwise noone(about skilled persons) won't work with "your payment way",its not custom shits, its bugs-errors the price will be high(should be high) or try to ask for  free help.

Well the official development payment way is by ours of work and how much the developer charges per hour for the project after it's been scoped.

He is not wrong but a dev can say that this will take 100 pounds an hour and if it takes 20 minutes you pay the equivalent amount of the hourly payment.

Hey , i am currently working on l2j frozen pack , from trime to time i hit some error i cant go artround myslef , i would like to have someone to be able to fix error on tiemviewer for a fee depending on work amount and complicity. Add me on skype if you have right skillset  ! skype: eigirdas91

dont use frozen pls ;3

Well the official development payment way is by ours of work and how much the developer charges per hour for the project after it's been scoped.

He is not wrong but a dev can say that this will take 100 pounds an hour and if it takes 20 minutes you pay the equivalent amount of the hourly payment.

ofcourse he is not wrong i am just saying that he wont' determine the amount,its not "a dev can say" is a dev will determine the amount  and if they agree then they can continue.

edit: anyway he can ask for free help. eskruolis can you post your errors?

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

Work amount means nothing in developement, an annoying error can be a story of 1 line and pretty hard to find (30min - 1h+ depending what you search), while 500 lines can be generated pretty much easily if you code with your nose (and when you see I can decrease code amount by 2 for a simple gordon AI, you can expect similar scenario for a lot of cases - most of shared custom included).