My Questions Thread

ElTyto

Question

Hey, i'm making this thread and i'll constantly post questions here instead of creating new threads every time. :)

#1: When i create merchant's or any random npc's html window, can i target the last line of the window? What i am trying to say is lets say the window is 10 lines, 5 first lines are text, 5 left lines are blank (empty), is there any way i could skip all the blank lines and write text straight into the last line (10th) ?

5 <br>?

was looking for something better

<br> or table with fixed size.

table should work for me then I guess :D 

#2: is it possible to maintain augmentation effects (keep the same augment) through a multisell trade? i mean if you upgrade that weapon? 

#3: whats the height of the html window? width is 300 px i think.

Edited by ElTyto

FFS just start answering questions -.-

#2: is it possible to maintain augmentation effects (keep the same augment) through a multisell trade? i mean if you upgrade that weapon? 

#3: whats the height of the html window? width is 300 px i think.

No. These questions ONLY require logging into the game and checking, make godamn agu and try to exchange wep (SA case, I believe that's what you ask for). Printscreen and cut, you got the pixels.

Edited by SweeTs

No. These questions ONLY require logging into the game and checking, make godamn agu and try to exchange wep (SA case, I believe that's what you ask for). Printscreen and cut, you got the pixels.

you just sunk my battleship  :-\

but isnt it the same? or doesnt it work differently? i mean for example if you take any random epic jewelry, you or tryskell used sub for % value, like the jewel says something like increases resistance in bleeding by 20% and you used sub 20

It depend on the stat you want to change. In short, some has max value 100, so if you mul or -, its one shit :p

Edited by SweeTs

Resistances should go with add/sub. They are like 0-100. Other stats as you want, mul them if you want to increase/decrease by % or simply sub/add it, if you want to add or remove X value from stat.

Resistances should go with add/sub. They are like 0-100. Other stats as you want, mul them if you want to increase/decrease by % or simply sub/add it, if you want to add or remove X value from stat.

is there any way i could see all those resistances? i mean through client, current values