Sanctus - Professional Leecher - Lol Moderator

N1nj4Styl3

Since Sanctus plays the smartass since when he got the mod rank, let's see who he really is.

Topic: %5BTOOL%5D Ez Bot ( Auto Queue Bot) [6.12]

Leeched by: EloBuddy.net - (6.12) ezBot Auto Queue v1.2.8 - The original, avoid imitations

---------

Topic: %5BTOOL%5DLuxbot - Safest Auto Queuer %5BExperimental%5D

Leeched by: joduska.net - %5BExperimental%5D LuxBot (OpenCV)

---------

Topic: %5BMOD%5DName Changer - Get Any Name You Want

Leeched by: joduska.net - Name Changer - Get any name!

---------

.. and the list goes on, I am bored to link. 

I know, leaks & tools section is new and you need submissions, but you guys always ask others to include credits on topic and here the "official mod" sanctus says that he has included them in the download link.

What's the problem behind all this? Since he is leeching, he can bring infected files and make others download it. Therefore; I highly suggest that you enforce a rule which every member on this forum has to include credits so people can do a small re-search before downloading anything.

Remember what happened a while ago? Let me enlighten you: [important]Before You Download Anything

@Sanctus, my 2 cents. I told you, by leeching you can't become better and you should really take my word for that.

Okey then.

Credits are given in every other topic in the Leaks & Tools section , besides the one of the ez bot which is right here

Also it has not been leaked from Elobuddy , it was been leaked from Joduska ( smartass)

Tools like that are everywhere. Hackforums, leakforums , joduska , and so on. So they are here now aswell.

If there are any viruses/keyloggers/trojans or anything else , i'll happily accept any punishment.

I started playing the smartass since the mod rank? Are you mad or smth because you didnt promoted 3 ( or so ) years ago? You dont even know me , and you came out from nowhere judging. 

Anyway, i never denied that i didnt leach them. But. Find me a rule here , that leaching is forbidden.

Okey then.

Credits are given in every other topic in the Leaks & Tools section , besides the one of the ez bot which is right here

Also it has not been leaked from Elobuddy , it was been leaked from Joduska ( smartass)

Tools like that are everywhere. Hackforums, leakforums , joduska , and so on. So they are here now aswell.

If there are any viruses/keyloggers/trojans or anything else , i'll happily accept any punishment.

I started playing the smartass since the mod rank? Are you mad or smth because you didnt promoted 3 ( or so ) years ago? You dont even know me , and you came out from nowhere judging. 

Anyway, i never denied that i didnt leach them. But. Find me a rule here , that leaching is forbidden.

If that's what you understood from my points then you don't really deserve to be a mod at all.

3Wda9Nl.png

For fucks sake.

You came to me with an ironically way , so expect an answer like that.

Holding on a mistake that i've made.

Aight. Let em decide if i deserve to be a mod or not.

Since Sanctus plays the smartass since when he got the mod rank, let's see who he really is.

Topic: %5BTOOL%5D Ez Bot ( Auto Queue Bot) [6.12]

Leeched by: EloBuddy.net - (6.12) ezBot Auto Queue v1.2.8 - The original, avoid imitations

---------

Topic: %5BTOOL%5DLuxbot - Safest Auto Queuer %5BExperimental%5D

Leeched by: joduska.net - %5BExperimental%5D LuxBot (OpenCV)

---------

Topic: %5BMOD%5DName Changer - Get Any Name You Want

Leeched by: joduska.net - Name Changer - Get any name!

---------

.. and the list goes on, I am bored to link. 

I know, leaks & tools section is new and you need submissions, but you guys always ask others to include credits on topic and here the "official mod" sanctus says that he has included them in the download link.

What's the problem behind all this? Since he is leeching, he can bring infected files and make others download it. Therefore; I highly suggest that you enforce a rule which every member on this forum has to include credits so people can do a small re-search before downloading anything.

Remember what happened a while ago? Let me enlighten you: [important]Before You Download Anything

@Sanctus, my 2 cents. I told you, by leeching you can't become better and you should really take my word for that.

You must be punished for posting other forum links but anyway.Corrupt Mxc 4 life.

For fucks sake.

You came to me with an ironically way , so expect an answer like that.

Holding on a mistake that i've made.

Aight. Let em decide if i deserve to be a mod or not.

Who really cares about the rank? I applied back then just because I wanted to have some more fun + I had a few ideas which could help the section, I never re-applied since then because I got other things to think about.

"You came to me with an ironically way" -- If I were a customer and you part of the staff, would you really talk to me like that or make sarcasm? Nope. You would get punched in your face + get fired for not behaving properly. That's something that mods live with everyday. Oh by the way, I didn't come in any ironic way, it was a question.

I don't care if they keep you or not, but don't play the smartass to me. I know things that you know + more. Make sure to follow your own rules.

Edited by N1nj4Styl3

You must be punished for posting other forum links but anyway.Corrupt Mxc 4 life.

I'm not advertising. I'm dropping proofs on the table.

Learn the difference between advertising and showing proofs.

Who really cares about the rank? I applied back then just because I wanted to have some more fun + I had a few ideas which could help the section, I never re-applied since then because I got other things to think about.

"You came to me with an ironically way" -- If I were a customer and you part of the staff, would you really talk to me like that or make sarcasm? Nope. You will get punched in your face + get fired for not behaving properly. That's something that mods live with everyday. Oh by the way, I didn't come in any ironic way, it was a question.

I don't care if they keep you or not, but don't play the smartass to me. I know things that you know + more. Make sure to follow your own rules.

Same applies for me too.

About the credits, since they were in the tool , i didnt consider posting them which obviously was my bad, yea.

I never pretended to be the smartass here , lol.

As i said you came out of nowhere , calling me a "known leecher" , "power hungry"  , etc. etc.

Anyway , i'm out for tonight.

What's wrong people? I know giving no credits is bad but its a bit low reason to report someone. So this kinda started-triggered by something else. so the real reason is?

Also useless squid who can't realise that eclipse require JDK to run and that programing is not ping 32.1.5.2     learn when you need to shh kiddo

when you report someone any post (link, photo) is considered a proof (if is posted by the guy who report and is relative to the subject or report reason)

But why i am even wasting time, crawl back to your cave.

Edited by AccessDenied