l2crabbed.com

• Downvote 2

38 minutes ago, Twostepsaway said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgXe1rMreBw&feature=youtu.be

Update Cot Zone mobs plus the droplist.

Preview of the Solo PvP map.

Stay Tuned.

l2crabbed.com

Who to stay tuned ? You have 2 players online. Hello? 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Dev said:

Who to stay tuned ? You have 2 players online. Hello? 

Oh mate!You're right! But Hey mate! We are under update,hello players know that, i didn't know you were even blind! Oh mate,let's play prelude,oh wait!

I mean you look like a xxdem but xxdem at the least prentend to be smart. I mean i don't even mind if you like to be a finger in the ass but at the least inform your self a bit before. 

I mean,wait 7-8 days. If we still had 2 people online,you will be right. 

Funny things you and the other guy pretend to know alot about failure things and pride packs.

Because we know how to fail pretty well? That's why?  

If you didn't notice i am posting here only for you and the "hater", the stay tuned it's just for you guys. 

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Twostepsaway said:

Oh mate!You're right! But Hey mate! We are under update,hello players know that, i didn't know you were even blind! Oh mate,let's play prelude,oh wait!

I mean you look like a xxdem but xxdem at the least prentend to be smart. I mean i don't even mind if you like to be a finger in the ass but at the least inform your self a bit before. 

I mean,wait 7-8 days. If we still had 2 people online,you will be right. 

Funny things you and the other guy pretend to know alot about failure things and pride packs.

If you didn't notice i am posting here only for you and the "hater", the stay tuned it's just for you guys. 

Join Kemosa
Make " Friends "
Invite them to your server!

Edited by 'Hater

Just now, 'Hater said:

Join Kemosa
Make " Friends "
Invite them to your server!

Kermosa? It's Hayze :(
Do you wanna be my friend instead? So you can log there and bring them to your place!

• Downvote 2

Just now, Twostepsaway said:

Kermosa? It's Hayze :(
Do you wanna be my friend instead? So you can log there and bring them to your place!

Kermosa?
My place is filled with tons of bitches and drugs it's not for guys like you.

Just now, 'Hater said:

Kermosa?
My place is filled with tons of bitches and drugs it's not for guys like you.

So meanie... You're full of bitches and drugs and spend your time on maxcheater? ; 
I guess you got a good multitasking. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, Twostepsaway said:

So meanie... You're full of bitches and drugs and spend your time on maxcheater? ; 
I guess you got a good multitasking. 

so what? people use to be on facebook when they're out on clubs and i won't be on mxc while im home?

get serius

1 minute ago, 'Hater said:

so what? people use to be on facebook when they're out on clubs and i won't be on mxc while im home?

get serius

Well,usually when someone pretending to be surrounded by bitches... Now everything is clear! My bad

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Twostepsaway said:

Well,usually when someone pretending to be surrounded by bitches... Now everything is clear! My bad

oh yes? take a look at Dan Bliz lel.

On 28/11/2017 at 12:55 PM, Twostepsaway said:

I mean you look like a xxdem but xxdem at the least prentend to be smart.

I mean,wait 7-8 days. If we still had 2 people online

Man what is the problem with you  ? Why do you even write about Prelude what has a server opened over 1.5 a year ago to do with your current failure  ? Your problem is HAYZE !!!! get over it and start planning how and IF you can make all those players 250 who quit within a day from your shit.

What the hell men you promised people an updated server and you opened the same shit and you dare to accuse me and xdem for your personal failures ? We are out of the competition of the pride packs and your server has 1 player online what else you want to see or say about me and him I really don't understand..

Also you say wait 7 days and I will see if they return. Trust me nobody is gonna return even with 1000 updates and a total wipe. Wanna know why  ? Cuz you are not trustworthy anymore with fake promises and players are not stupid that's why they left your server 1 week after you opened.

I am sorry TwoStepsAway but no donation money for you this time.. sorry bro but accuse the correct people next time and be more responsible for your own actions. 

Take care 

Edited by Dev
  • Upvote 1