interlude [L2J]L2Stevia

L2Stevia

Anyway gave up trying even to bot on this server. I was like who cares lets bot a day more to get Tops/Highs, spent 3 hours of my life botting to earn like 80 Tops & 80 Highs and i gave up coz i was lazy enough to get more. Afterall i got one over9000 active prayer from all these, in meanwhile donators got 10 stucked active and 10 stucked passives tho. As i said greeks are corrupted enough when we talk about money but this one is by far the worst IL server i've tried so far.

full of racism, all greeks are not the same guys, cause one is idiot it is not all the world.

I've got no issues with greeks but when we talk about gaming sorry but they are. I've tried more than enough greek servers and on every single i've found corruption and retarded donations that a normal player couldnt ever catch.

I've got no issues with greeks but when we talk about gaming sorry but they are. I've tried more than enough greek servers and on every single i've found corruption and retarded donations that a normal player couldnt ever catch.

You would't see the brazilian server mate.

If you do this for money all the time, is a shit

People like you destroyed lineage 2 private servers

But in the same time you are smart because you profit out of that l2 garbage servers