International Topic! Σιτ Ολε!

You made L2J a shit , or [gr]κανατε την l2j σαλατα!

Only stable project is currently Tryskell's one , wtf with l2jfrozen/l2jserver ( i know it is closed) at least continue maturally the l2j-unity /Mobius ( Open +20 projects more ) ... Wtf.. is it the heat from the sun cause of summer? Or you are getting the same characteristics as Greek politicians...?

You made L2J a shit , or [gr]κανατε την l2j σαλατα!

Only stable project is currently Tryskell's one , wtf with l2jfrozen/l2jserver ( i know it is closed) at least continue maturally the l2j-unity /Mobius ( Open +20 projects more ) ... Wtf.. is it the heat from the sun cause of summer? Or you are getting the same characteristics as Greek politicians...?

opos leei kai o filtatos ourat1995 poy thes na kataliksis ?

kai to stable sto acis poy to ides ? h apla enoeis stathera online ?

the aCis stable where view ? or you mean just the constant online ?

εσυ με ξεπερνας με αυτα που λες  

There are projects like scoria , lucera and more why u keep think that l2jacis or frozen is the only way

There are projects like scoria , lucera and more why u keep think that l2jacis or frozen is the only way

scoria is dead for years...if he try lucera he will fail :) lucera is not for eu players and cost 120 usd only the pack.

i dont like acis , even if its not free i would not give the 10 euros cause its like unstable as hell since trysky reworks the shit out of it 

main goal of acis is to make it like l2off and is clean ..because i have latest revision of acis i can tell that is stable.

scoria is dead for years...if he try lucera he will fail :) lucera is not for eu players and cost 120 usd only the pack.

main goal of acis is to make it like l2off and is clean ..because i have latest revision of acis i can tell that is stable.

scoria and lucera are good files if you know to use them...you can try l2jhellas too that is based on frozen

is not stable 362 rev :) you see soon :P

The best project for me to work stable is Acis but not always is stable proj

yes is real 

The point is that i did not make this topic cause i dont have a project to work on .. its because if you guys had some mind you will understand ... Every project closes and stay accomblished after almost 14 years of the game and more ... Do you want l2 dead? ok then keep trolling