Server Protection Anti Ddos Help

l2audric

Question

admin sorry if this topic dost go here

i am on the search of best or recommended anti ddos system

i wanna to go with smartguard but read in a lot of places that can be bypassed / hacked and thats why i wont go for they services

can you guys pout me int he right direction

do i need web ddos protection as well as the website is in another vps with sql thats what dev recomended with os cetos

please help me out here dont know where to head and i dont wanna have a fail server from the start either i want to set up do it right and live it up for many years

You cant know if he works there or not , i can say that i am developer at joduska.me can you proof that i am not??

You can, when you notice that he doesn't have any idea/clue of what he is talking about.

I can tell if you are a developer or not, by just discussing about development with you, if you get lost during the discussion, then either you are a really bad developer or you aren't one at all. The same apply to all his statements going into the wrong direction without proper argumentation or valid proofs (with information available on internet for everyone check, even him, before saying anything).

Regarding the location you may potentially work or not, that doesn't really matter, because first, what matters here, is if you know anything about development or not itself, later on, if necessary we can discuss if you work somewhere or not, the whole point here, is that he doesn't have any clue about networking at all, doesn't matter where he possibly works or not, that's not significative at all.

Edited by MWZ

this topic contains a lot of drama the guy asked something and u just destroying it :)

Nobody is destroying anything, except a few ignorant people feeding him with wrong informations, aside from this, everything is fine.

Nobody is destroying anything, except a few ignorant people feeding him with wrong informations, aside from this, everything is fine.

im with you mate i see :)

Those smiley faces show what a kid you are. Your point is desperate attempting to prove your e-penis is small.

HF is a 2nd hand company with a umbrella from others. please post some more catalogues, i have not read anything ))

I will not care anyway, keep on raging lol.

Those smiley faces show what a kid you are. Your point is desperate attempting to prove your e-penis is small.

HF is a 2nd hand company with a umbrella from others. please post some more catalogues, i have not read anything ))

(Still evading everything, but sure, keep going, people reading are having fun).

Ok. Mr. Datacenter Boy, lets wait you to answer a few "trivial questions" for someone working @ UK Facility of Voxility.

1) What is the power grid type in UK voxility is using in its datacenter ?

2) What is the modality power model you acquire over there ?

3) What is the technology used in the inner fiber connection at the routing core ? Which wave colors are you using (Mind to tell the codes please ?)

4) Which are the transport companies you are working with ? At which milleage ?

5) What is the current power scheme of the current datacenter you are ? :)

Now please, if you can't answer these questions, just get out of here, because you are a complete loser just trying to be something you aren't. 

Ok, Ok, I understand, you don't know any of this, because your job is probably to give coffee to the concierge at the entrance, lol.

Good night.

Edited by MWZ

you have been pwned many times already will you keep failing so hard ? hahahahaha.

149.gif

Did you wake up lad ? Oh you still wall-posting for kids around to believe your tales.

Keep going`

As I thought, again you cannot answer anything, that's enough.

Get back to your concierge and give his coffee, since the time has come again.

Edited by MWZ

As I thought, again you cannot answer anything, that's enough.

Get back to your concierge and give his coffee, since the time has come again.

99% of your posts are edited, do you have issues lad ? Or you want you're english to be "proper" online?

I hear claps claps claps, google some more grammar mistakes ))

99% of your posts are edited, do you have issues lad ? Or you want you're english to be "proper" online?

I hear claps claps claps, google some more grammar mistakes ))

Outlaw you was a good person here now everyone will hate you xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edited by Celestine