Hello people , we are in search of "Public Relations" [PR].

In few words we need people who can contact with solo players or clans and invite them to our project. For people who can post about our project in gaming forums and social media to attract much more community. If you are interested don't hesitate to contact with us providing us your proofs of your own PR, how many people you will be able to invite, which clans will you be able to invite and obviously we will discuss about your payment too !

Contact me by messaging me on forum !

~~~~>http://forum.l2ixtli.com/index.php?/user/1-admin/

forum topic : http://forum.l2ixtli.com/index.php?/topic/9-in-search-of-public-relations-pr/

Nice, i can help you. I know much players of South America.

I finish studying in some days, and i help you!

Nice, i can help you. I know much players of South America.

I finish studying in some days, and i help you!

and lick admin from behind to give u some items like u do always :)

Hello people , we are in search of "Public Relations" [PR].

In few words we need people who can contact with solo players or clans and invite them to our project. For people who can post about our project in gaming forums and social media to attract much more community. If you are interested don't hesitate to contact with us providing us your proofs of your own PR, how many people you will be able to invite, which clans will you be able to invite and obviously we will discuss about your payment too !

Contact me by messaging me on forum !

~~~~>http://forum.l2ixtli.com/index.php?/user/1-admin/

forum topic : http://forum.l2ixtli.com/index.php?/topic/9-in-search-of-public-relations-pr/

wtf -.-"

We keep our word and i would like to ask you to no continue the spam on our topic

relax bro, mpro=corrupt char globalabuso=corrupt clan, so.. comments by this player, is nothing.

gl... grand oopening?

relax bro, mpro=corrupt char globalabuso=corrupt clan, so.. comments by this player, is nothing.

gl... grand oopening?

so if i go to this server i will be corrupted ? 

We keep our word and i would like to ask you to no continue the spam on our topic

wtf i dont spam

so if i go to this server i will be corrupted ? 

wtf i dont spam

bro u are corrupt char, when i see your clan with full items in one sv.

= corrupt is simple :))

gl... grand oopening?

For sure we will not open at this month , we still haven't decided the exact grand opening date. We will not have corruption in our server but we have bonus for clans which are registered in our forum

bro u are corrupt char, when i see your clan with full items in one sv.

= corrupt is simple :))

so i asked you something , if i post the clan in this server i will be corrupted again ? :D

when do you think to open it ? i'm waiting to play something stable good luck...

Edited by Celestine