Suggest How Would You Like To See Us!!!

Noble®

1 of all i think this should be moved to hidden , this is something just mxc staff must discuss beacuse other wise this post will become A complain  post and not an objective look of what we in fact need (me and other people thought) So Nothing else

I say : Kick From the team  For inactivity

MASTROPOS

baron

sess

MrAderson

bonesaw

zunix

pyromaker

+ Where the hell are the uploaders? LoL Even Anni Has Dissapear :/ i just say keep kago and anni (even if he is off latly) the rest are just addons that dosnt log never

BUT REMEMBER I JUSTSAY KICK THEM BUT DONT FORGOT OF THE GOOD WORK THIS PERSONS HAS DONE IN THIS FORUM

At last 1 question ¿any one knows what happend to themental? w00t

If u think i am wrong reply and tell me why i am an idiot ;P But this is what i think

The Mxc Staff Alredy know who i want to be promoted so there is nothing more to talk about

I had some problems with my net .... so its not my fault that i was away a lil bit

I had some problems with my net .... so its not my fault that i was away a lil bit

I never said it was your fault , i just ask for u beacuse u use to be more active and from one day to the other u dissapear :/

Glad to have u back =) And hope u Reopen L2desire ^^

hacks-exploits dying...even bots..many low rate private servers (off servers) have protection now (dex-frienz-elixir) and u can't trust cracked retail bots (crushed-can't connect etc)

mxc should give little more attention to dev sections

remove karma rights from donor members

(http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=34909.15)

some new mods will be nice to coz these members

(MASTROPOS baron sess pyromaker)

never log in now

(why someone said to kick gold members ? they are gold member and always will be :P

even if they left....they aren't mods or something..no reason to kick them imo)