[What direction Is L2 Taking?]

Well There are many Things to discuss I will nº Each one:

1) Some Of us have the idea that l2 is geting worst and worst Evry time NS soft take a new chronicle out Whats next after gracia? More nefred Classes? Even More Hard Play style? Beacuse untill l3 comes out we have a long ride and maybe l3 will not be the Epic game we all have been w8ing .. also the pc this game will require it will be a Kick ass One

2) Another thing i been watching is that Evry Time A new Chronicle Comes out We Found less bugs exploits hacks..

Just my thinking beacuse i have burn my brain out To find anything new in Gracia and hell bound and belive me i havnt Come out whit nothing :/ Just ACP tools and bots will work Forever The rest Its Dead xD

3) U think l2 Is dying? Evry time i see in any kind of forum the way people rejects the new chronicles (beacuse they dont like the new things This Chronicles Bring)

4) What do u think l2 should do to Bring back the old glory it use to had? (I am talking about the private servers beacuse the oficials ones are loaded of billion of ppl) I Play a c4 2 years ago that had 600 ppl and now have 70 whit luck [Hellbound] Its beacuse Back then was easier?

That is all.-

Well , lineage 2 is one big game, and many players dont wanna play the same sh1t all over again and again so they decided to make chronicles up to 11 after the release Lineage 3 [WoWage]. My very own personal opinion is that even if you do like the game and you do think that new stuff is for the best for the game I DO NOT AGREE. I mean yes you can find many amazing things in Kamael/Hellbound/Gracia ... BUT every new chronicle that comes out just looks more like World Of Warcraft , and please i want to play LINEAGE not WOWage at first WoW was jelous of Lineage 2 so they made smth like them and it seems now that Lineage has lack of ideas and started being jelous of WoW so they copy things but i do believe that the most successful chronicle till now is Interlude, no G4yLike classes / no flying PIGS no myass armors and no stuff to confuse you they are making the game unbalanced and unplayable usual pvps in Official are 2 hits [believe me i know i have a friend playing there and he let me play from time to time *dont have money to keep my X account running*]

Like i said i dont think the path of lineage 2 is rising and successful although i think many players will NOT agree with me cuz mostly lineage 2 players play the newest chronicles such as Gracia etc and they will not agree cuz everyone with its tastes... well i said my own opinion about it so whats yours?Oh and btw i think this was a perfect topic to be made lets see how guys think.... ;] [i wish i could find someone like me xP]

forget L2 , AION online (by ncsoft) is the next generation

We are discussing lineage 2 here not AION or whatsoever so stick ontopic.

Boys i dont ask wich was the best chronicle

For Fuck saint can u read? I ask what direction was l2 taking? What is your opinion OMG can u read the 1 post? :S

I make a good topic and u dont even take the time to read it ;/

well  adding  skills and class wil be boring anyway but like building your own house or something  could be cool   or battlefields or cannons or something

There is alredy a kind of cannon (the one that dwarfs Class: artisians summon) Those Help in sieges only

And about add skills They Have alredy added so many skill Its Kind Of boring

About Building your own house , i cant imagine that ;P LoL I have a house in Aden :$ xD

LienageII is the only game out there thats worht playing in my opinion. Until LineageIII like you say but I tried WarHammerOnline and I just couldn't play. Its just not as good as LineageII ^^.

• 2 months later...

Well There are many Things to discuss I will nº Each one:

1) Some Of us have the idea that l2 is geting worst and worst Evry time NS soft take a new chronicle out Whats next after gracia? More nefred Classes? Even More Hard Play style? Beacuse untill l3 comes out we have a long ride and maybe l3 will not be the Epic game we all have been w8ing .. also the pc this game will require it will be a Kick ass One

2) Another thing i been watching is that Evry Time A new Chronicle Comes out We Found less bugs exploits hacks..

Just my thinking beacuse i have burn my brain out To find anything new in Gracia and hell bound and belive me i havnt Come out whit nothing :/ Just ACP tools and bots will work Forever The rest Its Dead xD

3) U think l2 Is dying? Evry time i see in any kind of forum the way people rejects the new chronicles (beacuse they dont like the new things This Chronicles Bring)

4) What do u think l2 should do to Bring back the old glory it use to had? (I am talking about the private servers beacuse the oficials ones are loaded of billion of ppl) I Play a c4 2 years ago that had 600 ppl and now have 70 whit luck [Hellbound] Its beacuse Back then was easier?

That is all.-

I'm agree with you in all, also, each new chronicle brings a "new" RB monsters but to get to him you must pass a lot of fucking quests minium level required have "X" equipment etc etc etc. And also each chronicle brings new skills that you have to learn etc, etc When we saw a Bishop killing people? Omg...