Jump to content
  • 0

Question

Posted

Hello guys i was searching a code for l2j frozen since i saw it on many servers but i cant find this thing i need AIO Buffer but not Like NPC i need it Like Coin when someone will press it will become AIO FOR 30 - 60 - 90 Days 

 

Thanks

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted (edited)

anyone can help?  :forever alone like a boss:

I updated it, almost 1 week ago http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=844.0. Coin and npc example as well  :D

Edited by SweeTs
  • 0
Posted

I updated it, almost 1 week ago http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=844.0. Coin and npc example as well  :D

 

this is sad :/ 

 
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
 
if u can send it via pm would be good thanks a lot SweeTs :D
 
B1ggBoss Approves :D
  • 0
Posted

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you

 

Customer section  :happyforever:

  • 0
Posted (edited)

The old code is crappy. I reworked it kinda, it's not using db connection now, at all. I mean, I use getMemos() instead. Handy and way cleaner code :P

 

 


The member Celestine cannot receive any new messages

Edited by SweeTs
  • 0
Posted

The old code is crappy. I reworked it kinda, it's not using db connection now, at all. I mean, I use getMemos() instead. Handy and way cleaner code :P

 

try now Your message has been sent

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..