Xml Creator [Beta]

Hello mates i decide to create an XML creator in order to create new and easy multisell lists for your server..

download Beta (Beta include only 1 item id) (129)

How exacly this will work 

Over 5.000 items id will be include in order to help you

For every single item ID will be include 5 fast words like:

129 item ID - you can just write 'sword of revolution'

'Sword Of Revolution'

'Sword Of revolution'

'Sword of revolution'

'SWORD OF REVOLUTION'

if the system cant find your item name will alert you , 'please give a specific ID'

Also while you will add a item ID automaticaly in the xml file list will appear a description like  <!-- Sword of Revolution -->

It is the best arround because:

Create the xml file
   Create XML list
       Create item description automaticaly when you type item Id   example: <!-- Sword of Revolution -->
          Create <item id="Number"> <--automatical count-->
            <Ingredient id="Your number"  count="Your Number"/>
            <Production id="Your number"  count="Your Number"/>
          Close the </item>
   Close XML list </list> 

Actually the best part is it will be available for all the lineage ids and everythink will be automatical ... and the best part of all is the description!

xml.jpg

sample.jpg

Price for this will be 5 Euro or free it depend on how much work i will give to it ..  when i will finish it propably i will add visual environment..

Edited by L2LostWard

Are you actually going to charge for something shitty like this?

It's not even on a stage to worth 5 euros.

Is there a GUI? Is there a list for every chronicle? Cmon mate, you can do better than this.

the interface is the easiest part also the chronicle choise is easy  from the time i will finish all the id list you know how hard is to add 5000 ids +15.000 item description +25.000 fast word keys .. just imagine ..

and to tell you the truth i never image a chronicle choise .. thanks for the support !!

i will add visual environment..

Edited by L2LostWard

the interface is the easiest part also the chronicle choise is easy  from the time i will finish all the id list you know how hard is to add 5000 ids +15.000 item description +25.000 fast word keys .. just imagine ..

and to tell you the truth i never image a chronicle choise .. thanks for the support !!

No it's not hard. You simply use the xmls or even the sql stored procedures of the older projects for that matter.

Also why are you not coding this in .NET?

No it's not hard. You simply use the xmls or even the sql stored procedures of the older projects for that matter.

Also why are you not coding this in .NET?

no lies .. i dont have idea about .NET .. yet i guess .. i am not a ready programmer and my knowledge is limited but i study hard but i dont have much free time to dedicated in my studies .. because i pay for that .. and to get the pay i have to work hard for that .. Greece ftw .. 

no lies .. i dont have idea about .NET .. yet i guess .. i am not a ready programmer and my knowledge is limited but i study hard but i dont have much free time to dedicated in my studies .. because i pay for that .. and to get the pay i have to work hard for that .. Greece ftw .. 

I'd highly recommend you read about .NET framework and C# for such projects.

It's way easier to use and code and nowadays it is also free plus Visual Studio is nice to write on.

(I know Greece, I was born there)

Edited by .Elfocrash

Can I insert multiple ingredients?

Can I Insert multiple products?

Can I insert no ingredients, just products, aka free items?

Can I insert empty items just for visual order?

Can I insert ingredient/product count > 2 147 483 647?

Can I insert ingredient/product id of -100, -200, -300, -400 for items such as fame, clan rep, pc bang points, etc?

Can I insert multiple ingredients?

Can I Insert multiple products? Yes

Can I insert no ingredients, just products, aka free items? Thanks for idea i will add it

Can I insert empty items just for visual order? Yes

Can I insert ingredient/product count > 2 147 483 647? Yes but i can make it no if you like

Can I insert ingredient/product id of -100, -200, -300, -400 for items such as fame, clan rep, pc bang points, etc? No but can be done also

The whole think is just an idea i am getting ideas from the community but my main idea is to create somethink fast and easy imagine a dialog

Give me multisell name

Want to give product id?

Give me product id

Give me product ammoun

Would you like to add ingedance id?

Give me id

Give me ammount

Want continue?

There is no point to make your life easier from the time which manualy you can make xml with notepad to avoid all this questions ..

Elfo thanks a lot for advice today i learned about how create app with c# in visual studio in seminar

• 1 month later...