Skelth Adena, Cheapest In This Forum

Holls

Don't buy anything from him. 

Scammed me on PP 59 account, sending wrong information about account and then pretending than info was good and mail has been changed.

Using skrill adress : reikia147@gmail.com

Edited by turkelton

Sell cheapest skelth adena, for prices pm.

2.10EU for 1kk

all adena sold, still got +8 emi, Demon staff +7

NEW ITEM!!!!! Demon Staff +8!!

AW 63 lvl added

Wl 59 Sold

SE 62 +12 wit

PP 59, all skills learned.   Sold

WTB: Over entchanted gear, pm!

PP 59 is flagged as sold but you never send our CP member the correct login details after payment has been made.

Instead, you logged off from skype as soon as he told you the login details are not working.

You don't reply to pm's neither on skype nor on here, and you do not seem to care at all about this issue.

You have not been able to send any correct login details or update about the situation for nearly 20 hours now even though numberous people tried to get in touch to find a solution.

Get your shit together, try out the login details you send, check your email box, don't stay mute, login to skype and reply to the person you sold the account to.

Do something. 

So far, you are NOT trusted.

Topic locked!

Member is banned, as well his alt accounts.

If you want a fair trade avoiding scammers you can use the following services.

so many scammers these days , well since now if i want buy something i will use this

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/187276-middle-man-services/