Html Button Link

MimisK

Question

Good evening...

I try to put a html link to a button, but I get the following message from the server: 
Possible exploit opcode=[32]

My code to htm: 
<td><button value="Commands" action="link ..\L2text\help\help_commands.htm" width=70 height=17 back="sek.cbui94" fore="sek.cbui92"></td>

Does anyone have any idea ? 

Thanks for your time!!! 

10 answers to this question

You know the right way ? :P

Example

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Link chamberlain/manor/manor_help001.htm">View Descriptions</a>

Example

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Link chamberlain/manor/manor_help001.htm">View Descriptions</a>

Really thank you .... but I was talking about L2OFF....  :P my fault I did not mention !!!

Really thank you .... but I was talking about L2OFF....  :P my fault I did not mention !!!

Then what was you doing in client dev at first, not l2j.. Meh.. Gotta move it again. Anyway, here you go.

<a action="Link chamberlain_saius001.htm">Back.</a>

Then what was you doing in client dev at first, not l2j.. Meh.. Gotta move it again. Anyway, here you go.

<a action="Link chamberlain_saius001.htm">Back.</a>

Thanks again and sorry for the confusion !

check from bypasstoserver last code

I looked a little .... not yet know exactly what I'm looking . You can be a little more specific?

Thanks in advance  ^_^ 

ps. Probably it is a matter for that Chronicle (C1). I searched in other files and did not see another link in button.

Don't pay attention @ other replies. They tho it's l2j case, but anyway, that's a bad advice :P

Well, if files are imported in some program, you can use the Search over the .htm files for certain word, that way you can find whatever you want. I don't know what else npcs uses link in htm, I only knew about chamberlain :P