Extend The Enums! Class Balance

Pretty basic but good stuff. I remember L2Impulse using something similar for his balance.

we both know that you would prefer if else if else if else if design 0762.png

imho its not basic, developers loose their minds when they are asked to "extend" an enum

we both know that you would prefer if else if else if else if design 0762.png

imho its not basic, developers loose their minds when they are asked to "extend" an enum

Nah still pretty basic stuff.

PS: It should be noted here that this is a wrongfully name pattern as you are not literally extending anything.

One can get confused but bad naming.

Edited by .Elfocrash

Nah still pretty basic stuff.

PS: It should be noted here that this is a wrongfully name pattern as you are not literally extending anything.

One can get confused but bad naming.

Java is not literally object oriented, one can say that java primitives are not literally primitives. And much more, java is virtual by nature.

enum or private static final instance? Nothing is literally true in java.

But you are right, I extend nothing here, but thats the end result, these enums inherit things I need from each other

• 2 months later...

Java is not literally object oriented, one can say that java primitives are not literally primitives. And much more, java is virtual by nature.

enum or private static final instance? Nothing is literally true in java.

But you are right, I extend nothing here, but thats the end result, these enums inherit things I need from each other

yOfc you can add the code again ?