¿can Anyone Give Me A Folder With Everything To Create A Server?

Luchito

Question

Someone can give me a folder of all to play with my server? , Need one full H5 ... impora not as though the file but want to create me one server and I have much trouble creating, so if someone passes me a folder with all files to the server and create me, I appreciate it .. only change the IP

8 answers to this question

L2JSunrise H5 https://www.l2jsunrise.com/index.html Go down and download now also about how to setup your server live you can use one of the 192 guys arround this forum 

L2JSunrise H5 https://www.l2jsunrise.com/index.html Go down and download now also about how to setup your server live you can use one of the 192 guys arround this forum 

He specified folder and all the files I download it and start to play and temper my server

Maybe should we send you a stripper inside a birthday cake to suck your cock too?

If you don't mind.

Also, the section is also CORRECT. Bot Request, cool.

I would give you a cookie for that, but I just ate them all.

I dont mind .

All i need is someone to give me a file that creates some 0000 at the end of my bank  currency balance

Please put it on a folder and all i have to do is 1 click, and write my bank pass