Skydickhead's Fright

1stToDIe

It was about year ago when I shared my premium account in aCis forum with this boy- SkyDickHead. I was giving him ideas about his project and he was doing the same for mine. We were some kind of Bulgarian Friends until he saw a competitor in my face. Once he saw how well is going our project and how stable is our team he blocked me in skype and started to flame us by all possible ways.

185b4209a9.png80056485f4.png

I was okay with such lame flames until few days ago when my aCis account was stolen. Fortunately Tryskell got his own tracking system which helped us to find the stealer. Here are some screenshots of our investigation:

6cb51363ed.png

I need more evidence to be more confident and therefore I contacted with my Sweetiest friend - SweeTs.

aa92059b07.png

SkyDick, you are busted. Why so much hate, bro ??? Face the competition like a man and players will respect you. Nobody needs mopey President, the same goes for server owners.

Edited by 1stToDIe

skylord and l2 mid is hands down the best admin and server to ever exist

you are just jealous your server isnt and wont ever be as good :okey:  :okey:  :okey:  :okey:  :okey:

merely a pawn going up against the king

Edited by Lucy Cat

skylord and l2 mid is hands down the best admin and server to ever exist

You are showing disrespect to ur personality, saying this. 

you are just jealous your server isnt and wont ever be as good  :okey:   :okey:   :okey:   :okey:   :okey:

merely a pawn going up against the king

I'm not even threw a single flame to my competitors, unlike them. "The "big" boy was caught and that's it. Who jealous now ? Who is afraid of the competition ?