AriiL2

L2Faris is a UNDERGROUND high-rate PvP server designed to be a long-term server, this means it's not just a "join and kill" server, and if that is what you're looking for, then you are in the wrong place ;)

Nowadays almost all high-rate PvP servers die after 3-4 months and after analyzing the current situation in many well-known servers as well as official, we designed our L2Faris server.

We want to offer our players an active, long-term gameplay which should keep you entertained for *hopefully* at least 8~ months  O0

Go to: www.L2Faris.com  

Facebook group: L2Faris

Some of our general features are:
•   XP, SP Rates: x100.000
•   Raid Dop, Adena Rate: x1
•   Simplified Economy: 3 Coin types
•   Dynamic farm zones with dynamic drop: Solo and Party
•   PvP Reward on dynamic farm zones
•   Special dimensional siege event every Saturday
•   Max item enchant: +16
•   Max item enchant at Olympiad Games: +8
•   Max item enchant at Events: +8
•   Safe enchant +3
•   Max skill enchant: +20
•   Max element enchant: Level 6
•   More than 10 automated events (every 40 minutes) + special monthly farm events

•   Offline shops

•   Max clans in alliance: 2
•   Auto-loot on epic raids to the "most damage" party
•   Olympiad Period: 2 Weeks (running on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday)
•   Required players to level up your clan to max level: 30
•   Required players in clan to receive a war: 20
•   Clan penalty: 3 hours
•   Alliance penalty: 5 hours
•   Vote System
•   Premium Antibot
•   Friendly and qualified staff
•   Automated events (TvT, Find the flag, Capture the base, Last Hero, etc)
•   GM events

Nowadays almost all high-rate PvP servers die after 3-4 months and after analyzing the current situation in many well-known servers as well as official, we designed our L2Faris server.

We want to offer our players an active, long-term gameplay which should keep you entertained for *hopefully* at least 8~ months  

right same way you told us on Elcardia that you was working on improving the server and lied and instead was making a new server with a new name to try and get more money ? its pathetic that LasTravel has to do that, spent 5 minutes on your beta and what you know its your same shit as on Elcardia that i mean hell u guys did not even change anything ingame expect a few name and i applaud him for changing  staff names otherwise he would be full retard on that, but you want to claim that you want to design ur server to offer long term ? his Elcardia didnt last no more then 3 months, maybe he should just quit being a owner and find something else to do because he does not have it to run a server i mean hell half the shit he made on elcardia was broken as hell but he was really quick to add new items to the donator shop then after we spent money he made them easy to obtain ingame

so please anything designed by him is not worth wasting time on.

Really... go ahead and share my fucking files already, but stop trying to make money out of them. It's lame and you're just fucking up Tenkai's name with all the shit you made with its pack.

Cry louder maybe someone will care :3

nobody crying i'm stating facts u should know u was his little GM maybe u should have had him on a better leech or do u want to act like u guys were actually working on it but somehow Faris happened ? bitch please Elcardia failed and this new trash shit hes making will fail too maybe he might find some new morons to donate then change servers names again to something else 

I kinda feel bad for Pere working with someone for years and in the end he trashes everything due to his incompetence... Sure the pack isn't that great, but really? do you have to start all that HighFive bullshit with reopening crappy servers with nothing different from each other? Ghh, where did all the thrill of making a decent server went?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

shit died in less then a month he set a new world record for private servers ;3

It had a quick death ... but he just doesn't know when to give up ....

cTz5cpW.png

He is going straight for another fail!!!  :happyforever: