Who Delete My Signature

ExCaLiBuR®

You can blame me for that. The reason is simple, this is against the (aCis) law. Zero respect from your side, but what can we expect from leaker like you.

You can blame me for that. The reason is simple, this is against the (aCis) law. Zero respect from your side, but what can we expect from leaker like you.

i dont see any RULE here on mxc about that. so who is the problem ? 

You are the problem.

Honey bunny relax

if he is leecher or what tryskell can handle it. Lets no pretend that aCis is standar basic template and people use it - sell it you cant really stop this,,, even tho acis is base on l2j 

Don't get mad let him do what he want.. and remember you're outside acis's forums so you have no power here.. if for example i go on youtube and make a video selling acis pack you can't really report me

You are the problem.

nop. you are the idiot. i dont see any rule abou that on mxc. here is a maxleechers forum 

i can share everything. acis rules is acis rules and mxc rules is mxc rules.

you can report me

lol acis is based on l2j and some idiot retard developer like tryskell sells dem sources

idiot lol

true everything is based on l2j (l2j its the 1st emulator ever made) but tryskell is not idiot, he is good developer, he did nice job

Sweets is a phagg0t. We all know that already, that's why i didn't bother with this troll forum anymore because of faggots moderators like Sweets who loves to abuse some power on the internet, you INTERNET TROLL ,yeah is you i'm talking about.

Excalibur ,i give you total credits because you are so right Ha Ha Ha!

This Phagg0t moderator was bullied a lot in real life and he doesn't have a common sense anymore. Since Maxtor turned him into a Moderator Troll he can do everything he wants around here "even if it's not logic anymore" ,if he wants you banned for no reason then you get banned cause he wants so. Mxc rules no longer applies so you can do whatever you want anyway cause maxtor is not here to care anymore.

Mxc turned into a joke

And the joke is over since long time ago, the forum has nearly died. 

Edited by Karasu_

You shouldn't be wondering why acis will be closed source eventually..

If people stop donating for acis latest, guess who will affected after all. I bet it won't be us(Inner circle).

Edited by Asmodeus