[Help] I'm not sure...

Lain

Hi..

I want to create some custom items, nice looking - like change the colors of bows, swords etc. I've never done it before and don't know on what principe it works. So as far as I know:

1) You download some program (like photoshop?) and edit there colors of armors, weapons, bla bla..

2) When job is done, you safe it in file lineageweaponstex.utx ? And this safed file you put in system textures.

3) You log in the game (can I add items I create on server I play or only on own server?) and you will see your edited things?

I repeat, I've never done nothing similar to this so I am NOOB.

If I'm wrong fix my mind please.

1) You will need photoshop or other program that u can save the file as .dds file.

2) When you finish your weapoN... you decrypt it with l2 toolo and u save it into lineageweaponstex.utx .

3) You caN see the items at the servers that u play wiht other ppl... but you only can see it.

1) You will need photoshop or other program that u can save the file as .dds file.

2) When you finish your weapoN... you decrypt it with l2 toolo and u save it into lineageweaponstex.utx .

3) You caN see the items at the servers that u play wiht other ppl... but you only can see it.

Oh, big thanks karma. The point 3 I wasn't sure about but I know now and yea I knew that only I will be able to see my edited weapons. Or If I send weaponext.utx or something to friend he will be able to see these weapoons, too, right?