Lf Appearances From Infinite Oddysey For H5.

HyperBlown

Im searching for the folowing appearances for all races.

**GOT THEM ALL**

These are the original names in Infinite Oddysey and above. If some of you have them for h5, send me a private message with the price or link for download (in case shared)

Thank you.

Edited by marciox25

i'd do it but l2 is so bad that its not worth my effort to do stuff for such a awful game

Come on man, why is it so awful? the game is great. just some part of the community sucks a bit. anyway if you are interested send pm. thx for your reaponse.

Come on man, why is it so awful? the game is great. just some part of the community sucks a bit. anyway if you are interested send pm. thx for your reaponse.

He wont do it, he prefers whining how lol is better than l2

He wont do it, he prefers whining how lol is better than l2

sorry that i like game with millions online and is based on individual skill+strategy/teamwork over botting and using 2-4 hotkeys with no mechanics

also theres a na server so i dont have to put up with greeks

sorry that i like game with millions online and is based on individual skill+strategy/teamwork over botting and using 2-4 hotkeys with no mechanics

Sorry but you're a L2 Moderator here. Since you're saying that its an awful game and its for stupid ppl, you should consider yourself as a mad stupid person, shouldnt you?

plus why so mad for greeks? lol if the community you've reached is just 10-20 yo whatd u expect? roflmao

Edited by TheAllKnowing

Sorry but you're a L2 Moderator here. Since you're saying that its an awful game and its for stupid ppl, you should consider yourself as a mad stupid person, shouldnt you?

plus why so mad for greeks? lol if the community you've reached is just 10-20 yo whatd u expect? roflmao

?

im not a active player

actively playing l2 = retarded

You can prefer whichever game you like, i just dont see the point of your whining? either be professional and do what you said or just dont say anything

You can prefer whichever game you like, i just dont see the point of your whining? either be professional and do what you said or just dont say anything

l2 sux

waste of time

not rewarding

time spent making customs can be spent doing other stuff or doing lol