I am not even russian and i dont even know this language lol

Edited by LightWarden2

This are my only accounts here:

LightWarden

LightWarden1

LightWarden2

I do not have any alt account in this forum and i am not "l2dev.ru"

I am not even russian and i dont even know this language lol

good storka if u was professional you will had already previews about your Works and previews 

leave this,

i want the reason, why banned me???

i dont have alt accounts

people are not stupid even if u are using any kind of proxy to change your ip they always will know what you are L2Dev

cheers

people are not stupid even if u are using any kind of proxy to change your ip they always will know what you are L2Dev

cheers

are you retarded? i do not have any alt account!

are you retarded? i do not have any alt account!

you are anyoning i will not argue anymore with braindead person like you let G.Mods handle it 

First of all as Celestine says your ip got tracked by a Global from your skype.

You thought you're too smart by using Tor Browser noone can get you but you didn't think about skype.

Also your topic build it's the same as your main account (aka L2Dev) so stop this it's just annoying, the only thing you will earn is just an amount of banned accounts

This is not true, i dont have any alt account in this forum and i can prove this, i am right now in greece, and here i stay

i am not this l2dev how all of you saying, please think twice before do something admins...

This is not true, i dont have any alt account in this forum and i can prove this, i am right now in greece, and here i stay

i am not this l2dev how all of you saying, please think twice before do something admins...

it's not a random action. it's checked before they take any action with your account!

it's not a random action. it's checked before they take any action with your account!

so why i am banned?

because they confused me with another guy?

i can prove i am not that guy lol

someone please give me this guy skype name, i will contact him and record evrything