Signature Of The Month #9

DrenepiaWorld

It's been a week and reward isn't confirmed yet. You have to confirm it in order to motivate people join the contest.

The only thing that is not confirmed yet is the VIP Membership

• 3 weeks later...

H4ElLJX.png

https://youtu.be/M_5twa6PH9k?t=1m21s

Deadpool: [raises his hands] WAIT! You may be wondering why the red suit. Well, that's so bad guys don't see me bleed. :D

The following members disqualified due to ripping:

baksteen

Authority

As usualy 1st guy, 2nd guy... idk cuz i dont mess around so much

Edited by Stereotype

Ripping? LOL  okay. I made a fucking signature, you guys removed my post and said its ripped without even showing me the signature what i supposted to had rippen.

I contacted Strain to show me the signature (which i ripped lol) and he didn't even showed me, he just ignored it. Like it looks, that u guys implying to remove my signature because you guys don't like me or something, but not for ripping. So please, gtfo with your disqualification.

It's like u guys ban someone without even showing any evidence.

Good staff.

I sent you the link that you downloaded the PSD of the signature you posted. (http://hadyryu.deviantart.com/art/Hulk-Reedit-514588827 - http://www.mediafire.com/download/0bkb8dmwght52td/1st+Psd+Pack_Walpaper.zip

and you replied:

[2/18/2016 04:03:32] Slayerduckie' | baksteen: So i made a new sig

[2/18/2016 04:03:36] Slayerduckie' | baksteen: this time no rip
[2/18/2016 04:03:36] Slayerduckie' | baksteen: xD

Meaning that you knew you got busted and now you say we didnt provide evidence? How come?
Edited by Strain

1. You didn't sent me that link, check logs.

2. Did yo heard something about "sarcasm, irony" in the past?

3. This was the wallpaper i used as stock, and added some color correction to it, check the psd.

4. This is just a wallpaper, not a psd.

Second link is a psd and it is 99% similar to the one you sent me.. also, you didnt just use that wallpaper as stock, that wallpaper WAS your signature.. you just added text.

You sent me the psd of your signature > that psd was found online for free > you got disqualified > end of story. Get over it!

Are you fucking retarded or something? I said i used this hulk wallpaper as stock and added color correction + text to it nothing more.

Even tho its a signature made by me, with a wallpaper from hadyryu. So whats the problem ?

So to the other participants, they ripping too, they using renders from other sites, which is ripping too so stfu.

Hello, there's a difference between using a wallpaper/render to create your signature and downloading a wallpaper and resizing it.

night night!