WTF is..?

Frank

Hello people I would like to mention something..I have seen in many topics some members who say: "Nice share bla bla +1" etc...What the hell is +1? You have karma rights and I didn't know it? Please someone explain me cause I don't understand what is going on with them

True...

They May Want To Give Gratz To The Creator OF Sth..

Not Give Him Karma.! xD

Anyway , I Used To Do It Before SomeTime..

But , It Has To Stop Here..

They May Want To Give Gratz To The Creator OF Sth..

Maybe but it is not a correct way...It is a sh*t way..I think that it must be stop

Well...they dont say +1,nice... to thank you. -.-'

They are just POST-HUNTERS!!

They collect their posts that way...

So all those must be reported and banned immediately!

.::Edit::.

@XxRxX : About the +1 :P...(i didnt want to make a new reply)

Is just another word for nice share...i have seen it in many forums.

(where they didnt have Karma)

Well...they dont say +1,nice... to thank you. -.-'

They are just POST-HUNTERS!!

They collect their posts that way...

So all those must be reported and banned immediately!

Well I respect your opinion but I am not talking about the Spam, I am talking about the +1 only...This phrase...

many ppl on many forums say ++++ that means good share or nice .. or smth similar .. some other say nice share , thank you .. etc etc ..and some others say +1 awesome share ... all these phrases should be spam posts but what can we do?

As mafia said... many ppl not only at this forum... when they liKe something they post this phrase:

oO +++++++++++ great share / +1000000000000... mpla mpla etC :P

And becasue on this foruM we have "karma points" many members say +1 , or i wish i could give you +1. +1 by me... mpla mpla...

1. They do that in order to express their opinion on how much they liked the topiC.

2. They do that because they are just post hunters.

3. They do that because they dont know that only moderators & donators can give "karMa".

We cant do somethinG for that.

Hello people I would like to mention something..I have seen in many topics some members who say: "Nice share bla bla +1" etc...What the hell is +1? You have karma rights and I didn't know it? Please someone explain me cause I don't understand what is going on with them

They can express their opinions and they can post whatever they want as long as they stay in-rules.

Why would you care about it anyway,  does it hurt your eyes :P?

many ppl on many forums say ++++ that means good share or nice .. or smth similar .. some other say nice share , thank you .. etc etc ..and some others say +1 awesome share ... all these phrases should be spam posts but what can we do?

When they do it a lot -1 karma =P

1. They do that in order to express their opinion on how much they liked the topiC.

2. They do that because they are just post hunters.

3. They do that because they dont know that only moderators & donators can give "karMa".

4. They have monkey Brain ^.^ do u remember my post ?

I dont like the word donator and karma related =P

does it hurt your eyes :P?

No my ears ^.-