interlude [L2J] L2Turian

l2turian

L2Turian Interludex35

A new journey awaits! 
Join us on http://www.l2turian.com

The journey start on 16 of January 2016 at 23:59 GMT+0

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

12552522_135056936871654_681523536790225

Info : 

RATES:

EXP x35

Adena x250

SP x35

Party Xp 2

Drop Boss x1

Drop Spoil 1

Quest Drop 1

Safe Enchant 4

Max Enchant Weapons 25

Max Enchant Armors 25

Max Enchant Jewelry 25

Server Specifications:

Chronicle - Interlude

Subclass Free

Auto Learn Skills

Max buff amount: 30 (+4 from Divine Inspiration)

Siege Every 2 Weeks

Olympiad Period 2 Weeks

Offline shop/craft

NPC class changer

GMshop up to S grade

Global Teleport

GM Shop trading SealStones

AutoLoot (except on raid drops)

Player spawn protection system: 10 seconds

Npc Buffer

Dual - boxing is allowed.(max 3)

Mana potion

Frequent updates

Auto events

https://youtu.be/sQD3TpM4aHY

Edited by l2turian

Nice,good luck,may try it,but i think you should advertised that way more days before,idk if that little time left will help you.

Thanks

Will see :) it may work.

Were are not looking for 5000 players, its a casual server, 200 player would be nice ^^

We didn't advertised it sooner because we think people don't generally wait for 1 month to join a l2 server, they look when they feel the urge to play ^^

So this way if anyone is looking for a server they will see that it wont take to long for it to be open.

enchant rate? bless rate?

Enchant rate is 66%

Blessed rate is 75%

Edited by l2turian

I WILL JOIN FOR SURE BABY

See you there ;)

read forum admin

I've been busy, I've read what you wrote about titanium, was that you?

I've just left you a answer there. I'm having problems with email, so don't feel like I'm not paying attention, I'm just not getting notified like it was supposed to... damn American web server...

I'll just leave you a quick reply, you can read more in the forum.

Titanium are the ultimate weapon in this server, it is not supposed to be easy to obtain or everyone would have one and it wouldn't make any difference.

I don't want to make titanium your everyday pants, it is supposed to be something that when you get it you can feel the fulfilment that you accomplished a goal and it was all worth it because there aren't many who have one like you do.

And now I'm going to rest because I really tired and there is still some work ahead.

Cya tomorrow 

Good luck tomorrow.I see great potential but advertise is not that much done.Null activiy on forum(i know it doesn't matter that much but still is good for a first look in your server).

Good luck tomorrow.I see great potential but advertise is not that much done.Null activiy on forum(i know it doesn't matter that much but still is good for a first look in your server).

I know, advertise is really not my strong suit, nor money to pay advertise per day.

But anyway, this is all i got, I put my heart into it, and did all I know and can.

Let's hope it's enought.

;)

I know, advertise is really not my strong suit, nor money to pay advertise per day.

But anyway, this is all i got, I put my heart into it, and did all I know and can.

Let's hope it's enought.

;)

Heart doesn't bring players.Advertise and great amount of people interesting in the project and community brings more players.Still wish you the best.

Edited by • Maurette

• 4 weeks later...