Lineage100.top - Win 30 Euros Every Month - 100 Most Wanted Lineage 2 Servers

Thank you guys, I just hope we both have the same value for "simple" because it will be a big disappointed if you will find my website looking "cheap" instead.

Don't worry for such things,just continue to work until you reach your purpose,remember that good work brings great results so just keep up working on your thing.It's great to see a new top site since the old ones have nothing special nowadays.

Might take years to grow your SEO but if ppl will help you a lil bit it could do the trick, at least compared to others you promise rewards. Money for being first in your top, that really is something new, money for those who invite servers in your top wow... that should be a win win for everybody.

After all it does not take more than, you as a player, invite the server you are playing on (the one you love) to this topsite, and there you go... you get some money too that you could spend how you wish (as donation to that server or for your own benefits).

And if that server is voted, it might get money too....

Exactly.

What can I say, I'm amazed how many good wishes I received.

PS: advertise system will be based on points that you receive for everything you do (post topics about our top, pm people, invite servers). A certain amount of points will equal 1$ and you will be able to withdraw the money when you reach a minimum amount (it will be minimum so everyone could reach and see that I am not scamming ppl - at least for the first payout)

Exactly.

What can I say, I'm amazed how many good wishes I received.

PS: advertise system will be based on points that you receive for everything you do (post topics about our top, pm people, invite servers). A certain amount of points will equal 1$ and you will be able to withdraw the money when you reach a minimum amount (it will be minimum so everyone could reach and see that I am not scamming ppl - at least for the first payout)

Good to know,and also it's good that you inform people about payment system.

Friday... Oh, a day everyone wished to be weekend. Well, I'll give a hand of help for that by making the website live today.(promised for weekend)

Http://lineage100.top/

Edited by Lineage100.top

If you will check servers and accept only those worthy, it's more than enough for me.

I think i will be one of the advertisers :D

but after me cuz i just invited someone :D

• 5 weeks later...

http://www.l2rough.com/

Our first added server, not live yet but seems promising enough to spend some time and decide if is the one for you.

Will you let him escape with 30 euros?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Sido for keeping this up as long as I've been away.

Happy to see those few servers joining our top :> so.... I'm bumping this one straight to the top http://lineage100.top/

Don't know if you ever noticed it, but bg need to be changed cause for example on my 26 inch screen is like this ->http://prntscr.com/adh2ay

Also remove this captcha and add re-captcha like all other topsites have, is way more stable, easy, quick and safe

Edited by `NeverMore