L2Server.pro - Catalog

Notch

L2SERVER.PRO

We provide professional Lineage 2 services for both; players and owners.

Players UE3kckb.png

Don't miss any upcoming or new Lineage 2 server from now on, stay connected.

Owners Ytgqjs3.png

Submit your upcoming or new Lineage 2 server to our catalog and attract new players for free.

Contact Us

Live Chat: http://l2server.pro

Email: 
contact@l2server.pro

Edited by Notch

There is no vote system? Just add server system?

Correct, you just add your server details and your grand opening date, and we sort automatically the servers based on what date you specify in our OPEN / HOT / SOON categories.

Correct, you just add your server details and your grand opening date, and we sort automatically the servers based on what date you specify in our OPEN / HOT / SOON categories.

and what's the point?

i mean, as a player i want to find a popular server,  a server with a decent online amount, how i will know about that if you don't have vote system?

you believe that there is any chance a serious server owner to buy an ad spot there? ;p

Faith has nothing to do with it :D

and what's the point?

i mean, as a player i want to find a popular server,  a server with a decent online amount, how i will know about that if you don't have vote system?

Votes can be either bought from the site owners or vote bot. So if vote system works for you better, then you should stick to that.

- Our service keeps the Lineage 2 community up to date on what servers they should expect to open in the near future or are recently opened. Most of the players nowadays like to join new servers each week. This service we are offering has been running in the L2 Russian community for quite a while, it is nothing new, but it proved to be efficient in finding new servers to play.

We will soon offer Android/iOS application with real-time notifications on what servers are getting near the grand opening.

Hope that makes sense.

Edited by Notch

Exactly, it works like that l2ooops thing wich make alot of money using the same system.

The servers don't require votes... The top ones are the VIP / Gold / Premium or w/e sites... and the rest are after... That's the point

Once the toplist website is getting popular, it will start doing money and will also bring visitors to your server.

Is good enough tho... There are many servers wich are very crowded or very good but with less Votes or without system vote :) (l2 dex is a fast example)

We will soon offer Android/iOS application with real-time notifications on what servers are getting near the grand opening.

Why not for windows? i cant understand that racism...

Exactly, it works like that l2ooops thing wich make alot of money using the same system.

The servers don't require votes... The top ones are the VIP / Gold / Premium or w/e sites... and the rest are after... That's the point

Once the toplist website is getting popular, it will start doing money and will also bring visitors to your server.

Is good enough tho... There are many servers wich are very crowded or very good but with less Votes or without system vote :) (l2 dex is a fast example)

well, yup you're right on this :)

didn't think it by this pov

Why not for windows? i cant understand that racism...

Windows is not so popular on mobile as Android / iOS, for now we will only support those too but maybe in future we will add the Windows too.

Thank you for adding my server on top. Wish all the best, seems to be a topsite with a big future, if that app will be released.

10+ for the supporting team.