Augment Skill Olympiad Restrictions

Hello Member I Create One Not Use Augment Skills in Olympiad...Thanks Mate

:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-* 

Base:Acis

Index: java/com/l2jfresh/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestMagicSkillUse.java
===================================================================
--- java/com/l2jfresh/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestMagicSkillUse.java (revision 26)
+++ java/com/l2jfresh/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestMagicSkillUse.java (working copy)
@@ -71,6 +71,14 @@
  // If Alternate rule Karma punishment is set to true, forbid skill Return to player with Karma
  if (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.RECALL && !Config.KARMA_PLAYER_CAN_TELEPORT && activeChar.getKarma() > 0)
  return;
+ if(activeChar.isInOlympiadMode())
+ {
+   if (skill.getId() >= 3124 && skill.getId() <= 3259)
+   {
+ activeChar.sendMessage("Can't not Use "+skill.getName()+" in Olympiad!");
+     return;
+   }
+ }

// players mounted on pets cannot use any toggle skills
  if (skill.isToggle() && activeChar.isMounted())

Edited by madarismenos

• 1 month later...

Hello Member I Create One Not Use Augment Skills in Olympiad...Thanks Mate

:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-* 

Base:Acis

Index: java/com/l2jfresh/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestMagicSkillUse.java
===================================================================
--- java/com/l2jfresh/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestMagicSkillUse.java (revision 26)
+++ java/com/l2jfresh/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestMagicSkillUse.java (working copy)
@@ -71,6 +71,14 @@
  // If Alternate rule Karma punishment is set to true, forbid skill Return to player with Karma
  if (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.RECALL && !Config.KARMA_PLAYER_CAN_TELEPORT && activeChar.getKarma() > 0)
  return;
+ if(activeChar.isInOlympiadMode())
+ {
+    if (skill.getId() >= 3124 && skill.getId() <= 3259)
+    {
+   activeChar.sendMessage("Can't not Use "+skill.getName()+" in Olympiad!");
+      return;
+    }
+ }

// players mounted on pets cannot use any toggle skills
  if (skill.isToggle() && activeChar.isMounted())
And what about pp and cardinals and this classes which fights with augment skills..is this included at this id's?

make an exception on those class ids  using a check

I dont need this just i say my opinion to update this code better than this one..

• 6 months later...

And what about pp and cardinals and this classes which fights with augment skills..is this included at this id's?

I think Is better with out augment is more retail...How play oly cardinals in c4/c5..I mean cardinals and others have curse for empty mp and more to play in oly..

with augment i bealieve Prophets is OP with a lot of buffs in oly and skill? :/ and a lot of curse. I think you can win with cardinal if play clever and keep your mp..

Anyway :)

You could remove the skills on enter and give them again after the match, bht if its not done properly it will be buggy

I really want to see how you doing it properly... :lol:

im not sure if its possible but on enter to make the skills invisible from the panel. Or add some custom skills with no effects and on enter check if the character has the skills you dont want to have an remove them and add the custom and on exit check if the character has the custom and remove them and add the banned skills

im not sure if its possible but on enter to make the skills invisible from the panel. Or add some custom skills with no effects and on enter check if the character has the skills you dont want to have an remove them and add the custom and on exit check if the character has the custom and remove them and add the banned skills

All is impossible but this will and why to remove skills and add custom skills?just dont do nothink..