Close The Section "lineage 2" Generally

DeMeNs0s

It is recommend to close the header section "Lineage II" for just certain reasons:

-> Kiddies gonna join from time to time. Result: More and more topics like "HELP MEEE L2PHX DONT WORK", "LF CRACK BOT ADRENALIN" or "ANYONE KNOW BUGG SERVER???" will be created. Simply, i got cancer on my eyes when i read daily these useless requests.

-> No new exploits anymore (mostly found and fixed)

-> L2 is a fail. Imo there is no point to open a L2 server anymore.

-> Lineage II is simply dead. Life with it, time to move on!

Edited by DeMeNs0s
  • Downvote 2

-> L2 is a place for greeks and retards.

You do realise that the owner of the forum is Greek right? If you have a problem you could just not join, for example.

It is recommend to close the header section "Lineage II" for just certain reasons:

-> Kiddies gonna join from time to time. Result: More and more topics like "HELP MEEE L2PHX DONT WORK", "LF CRACK BOT ADRENALIN" or "ANYONE KNOW BUGG SERVER???" will be created. Simply, i got cancer on my eyes when i read daily these useless requests.

-> No new exploits anymore. (mostly of them has been found and fixed generally)

-> L2 is a place for greeks and retards. Imo there is no point to open a L2 server anymore.

-> Lineage II is simply dead. Life with it, time to move on!

ok what is your problem with Greeks and Retards???if you dont like just do your work...and if you want i can translate this to German...

Sorry, fixed*

Du you think you can request somethink like this in this forum?? I dont think so...a lot of ppl works with lineage 2 and the players make some fun with this game...i dont know why is your problem this..did you had drunk some Bier???and then l2 was the problem???

I think this topic must be closed from moderators...because none will say he have right..one game is one game...anyone can play lineage san andreas fifa pro what he want...demensos you must play too san andreas if you dont like lineage.. :D

Edited by Reborn12

I think this topic must be closed from moderators...because none will say he have right..one game is one game...anyone can play lineage san andreas fifa pro what he want...demensos you must play too san andreas if you dont like lineage.. :D

Are you totally outdated, dude? The game was alrdy done when i was >10 years younger.

And yes, i am right with my statement. If you want to understand it, streng your brain on just for a minute.

201406_2332_hcidg_sm.jpg

Stay on-topic or gtfo, troll.

Junger sag ein wort jetzt...Lock :D

jetzt ist weihnachten kannst du ein paar bier trinken....Troll time..