This server GM TEAM are scammer They stole 60 euro from my clan leader and no give the donate coins.

I will post proofs soon!

All payments we have made only through the automatic payment systems. The man tried to blame our tech support, that he stole 60 euros. Leave it as a bud our Support asked him PaySafeСard codes because our payment system was unable to process automatic payments.

Although the description of the theme support, contains the information how to distinguish our skype from fakes: (It can be seen beneath the spoiler in this topic) http://forum.l2realm.com/index.php?/topic/2-support-center/?p=3 

850cd50ebc66f35672d65b9c94ffbfab.png

As it turned out, he spoke with a fake skype on payments. And supposedly she said in a fake Skype Paysafeсard codes in the amount of 60 euros. Then it began to demand in our real Skype, so we returned him his money. And operated by the fact that he is playing in a clan Epidemiс and if we do not refund the money - his clan will not play on our server, but we do not care for it completely.

Here are the full details of the correspondence:

79176dfbef85602825a20e0d8154c143.png

2d5e698f97bddc026df5d230fd72286f.png

516937d4f915faf284a0853cc8cef1e5.png

ab64b7a93e80cf0cdf6e855502dd18e6.png

Then he sent us a conversation with a solid time of the screenshot:

a30cae2583f153ac26955b65591342ee.png

a04490ebbcdaaeef8159f46d2111eb93.png

bdc4940b5f76c653d05618a9e79847c2.png

fe351e9e5bf17ac93b52299150b28ac1.png

409cddec4ab5a961eda42ce277b74cba.png

He sent us another screenshot, but we have not been interested. Because we have formed an opinion about it.

cb7d640548213b51074f5cc32fa7538d.png

d63fb2b5bea92fd60137be88b373d38a.png

Try to fool someone else, perhaps you'll get. But your attempts to harm us - just seem to spend the time for you.

I will say a little about the server:

we do not have nothing to do with how a project, in addition to Valhalla-age.ru

We only work with him and work there. The domain was registered in 2006.

df096328013e81e76d0cb78ea3daaa7b.png

Announcements in the game in Russian

It's true, and we do not hide anything, because the game will be announced on all in English. We support not only Russian players and players from Europe and other countries. If you want to play in the sustainability of projects - join us.

The English localization is present in the NPC in the game client.

We do not have any interference in the gameplay and shadow trade with the administration.

100% Guarantee!

Watch till the end!

Interlude server ISA x20 at this time every day exceeds its peak online. We try to provide a quality product. All your questions you can ask us personally, we do not hide from anyone.

Video (first queen ant):

Video (Barakiel big war):

At a time when the bulk of the players slowly to enjoy the game on the server Interlude x20 ISA from www.l2realm.com and www.valhalla-age.ru, chronicles Interlude LARGEST clans fighting for the boss Barakiel. It is a daily, an important war in the future, because the number of nobles of the clan strongly influences the outcome of future important battles❗

Edited by Lineage 2 Realm

❗Photo-report with the mass event on January 15! Big-war in Imperial Tomb (~ 20:00 GMT+1).

Server ISA Interlude x20!

12493506_534949683341845_354167375896184

12513957_534949720008508_164281426462651

12525405_534949736675173_539260789010486

Is it and is the biggest problem

2 months and bb server

e-global was alive for 4,5 months with more than 400 on  then it had 50 on

e-global was alive for 4,5 months with more than 400 on  then it had 50 on

e-global was a shamefull server that allow a staff member to play in his own server

You are doing that again? gj will fail once more when one of your friends will get mad and start to post screen all over the web

e-global was a shamefull server that allow a staff member to play in his own server

You are doing that again? gj will fail once more when one of your friends will get mad and start to post screen all over the web

community is so retarded that they believe few screenshots with chars to trade. You people think that if there was any corruption admins would trade items with players instead of giving them instantly in their char ?

community is so retarded that they believe few screenshots with chars to trade. You people think that if there was any corruption admins would trade items with players instead of giving them instantly in their char ?

When there is corruption means the staff trust the corrupted guy so if the guy want to fuck them he will do anyway

trade or no trade

you was gm, you are gm there stop the bullcrap take this few money and fly away from l2 community

People like you make my sick, if you wanna become rich with this game at last got some honor and don't play on it

however wasted words with you, have fun in this 2 months

When there is corruption means the staff trust the corrupted guy so if the guy want to fuck them he will do anyway

trade or no trade

you was gm, you are gm there stop the bullcrap take this few money and fly away from l2 community

People like you make my sick, if you wanna become rich with this game at last got some honor and don't play on it

i wasnt gm ,neither i am here . The money i make is my business and when there is a corrupted gm team they make it via database or from gm chars , they don't use random 3rd chars but you guys seems to be really closed-minded and retarded to understand few simple things

i wasnt gm ,neither i am here . The money i make is my business and when there is a corrupted gm team they make it via database or from gm chars , they don't use random 3rd chars but you guys seems to be really closed-minded and retarded to understand few simple things

And i'm santa claus

Is it and is the biggest problem

2 months and bb server

2 months, wake up plx

its 2k16 there are servers max 2 weeks and comunity left for new serber 

trade or no trade

maybe he is like me at stalonka serber?:( 

anyway gm never trade epics, just add them to inventory 
Edited by AchYle