all announcements   in game in russian language nice server ;]   add l2-realm.ru  ;]

True but their online number remains high,also i tried it and it seems a decent server with great stability.I just belive that this one is e-global,since it has everything same with the old scamming server.

True but their online number remains high,also i tried it and it seems a decent server with great stability.I just belive that this one is e-global,since it has everything same with the old scamming server.

adrenaline works, 6k online, 50% afk farming= bots

wont survive more than 1month... dont get me wrong, its good server, but when you have a bot that is working on server and admins dont give a fuck about it that server wont survive much longer, cause ordinary people will realise there is no point of them playing when bot can do in 1 night what they cant do in 1 week, and even the bots they caught dont ban they just jail them which is useless, pretty much gives you good insight that is more of a money making servers rather than actual quailty..

Edited by papa123

guys i really cant understand why you cry everywhere about bots , you still haven't understand that there are no servers without bots ?

Edited by MrPro*

guys i really cant understand why you cry everywhere about bots , you still haven't understand that there are no servers without bots ?

ofc there is, was, were, l2citadel was good example of bot clean servers, where boters had hard time even setuping up bot, even tho that managed to set it up got banned really quickly, tho citadel had other problems that caused them to fail

adrenaline works, 6k online, 50% afk farming= bots

Well most in most servers it works and latest payed version works everywhere.Crying about bots on 2k16 is really dumb thing.You can bot too to farm your items,and even 50% are bots as you say then you still have 3k ppl to play where it's not seen often compared to other servers.Also just to know that most servers that have a bot protection are empty.That means people(i think you too)like to bot,and when they have gear they compete in olympiad,sieges with clans/alliances etc.People do like to pawn and compete in these events,but don't farm nowadays since many of them have experienced farming,crafting,spoiling years before plus they have bored the il gameplay and do same thing over and over again on each server.

We don't expect to have 30.000 players online , we expect 30.000+ unique players to login in our server and check it .

I want to see that 30,000 players. Anyway good luck with your project.

This server GM TEAM are scammer They stole 60 euro from my clan leader and no give the donate coins.

I will post proofs soon!

LOL xDDDDDDDD

Interesting :happyforever:

Edited by Anitah

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Welcome to my store : https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 60.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10.50 $ 2017 Discord Account :4.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.99 $ 2019 Discord Account : 2.99 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.99$ 2021 Discord Account :1.50$ 2022 Discord Account :0.99$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore11 Whatsapp ; +212614849119 Welcome to my store : https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 60.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10.50 $ 2017 Discord Account :4.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.99 $ 2019 Discord Account : 2.99 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.99$ 2021 Discord Account :1.50$ 2022 Discord Account :0.99$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore11 Whatsapp ; +212614849119
    • The heavy lifting is done in the client, because while you can get away with small imperfections in the java, everything in the client must be impecable. So, if you haven't touched the client, I'd say pick the newest protocol version you can find the client editing tools and Interface.u (mandatory) / NWindow.dll (better to have it) / Engine.dll (optional) sources for. At the very least, you need the Interface.u to fix the Clan Window and enable skill enchanting on Classic/Essence versions, if you decide to use one of them instead of MAIN/LIVE.
    • Thanks for clarification. Do you think the newest clients offer solid advantages compared to the classic ones like Salvation? I'm also in the process of porting h5 to one of them just for the sake of it, so I was wondering if I should just attempt to go to the newest possible.
    • Upgrading to Salvation is exactly the same as upgrading to the newest client with the only difference being access to free-shared client editing tools and resources. I am speaking from experience. I have upgraded my HF source to one of the newest clients by myself (in terms of server side. got help with the client) and hit every single wall there was in the process. Now, I already have several multi-protocool server cores so I can easily compare different approaches to tackling the same issue, which also helped the learning process. Best way to learn would be to use this one (link below) to snoop around and figure out what has been changed in the server side (the packet structure will be different, for sure, but works for understanding/figuring the process out in general terms). https://github.com/iBezneR/L2J_SunriseProject_Purity The client side will always be the same, always the same files, only the DAT structure will be different. I personally wrote myself some parsers for the data of the DAT files from OLD -> NEW client.
  • Topics