Lf H5 Farming Knowledge

Saitama

Hi guys I have a little problem here so please help me out if you can.

I just started playing on a H5 mid rate server (full NPC buffer).

So my problem is that I dont have much experience in the H5 chronicle and I'm  having a hard time figuring some things out. I dont know which are the good farming methods here. I tried many different places,setups etc., things like:

1. Farming for adena in Primeval with a nuker like I always did on previous chronicles but here I found out that I didnt get much from it.

2. Gathering crystals in SoA with a human dagger but the amount of fragments that I got even without competition was just miserable.

3. AoE farm in Giants cave as a Warlord for attribute stones... I guess that was okay but it seemed that more than half of the server was there so it didnt work out.

4. Gem dragons in Dragon valley as a nuker.. I farmed alot there finally realizing it isnt such good profit as people say

5. Solo Delusion chamber - I tried that with a bishop, spoiler and spellhowler it is good place to farm but I guess my setup is wrong since im dying alot there.

7. Pulling Knoriks and Dragon warriors from LoA(bridge) with elf dagger, spoiler and a bishop. That is so far my best method to farm but that place is camped most of the time so I cant really farm there alot.

I tried searching for some guides/tips on the web but havent found anything yet.

Can open and play up to 4 clients simultaneously.

So If you can share some good farming method it would be just awesome!

Thank you !

in 11 years of L2 I never used any bots so I dont really know my way around them can you suggest some?

Actually 99% (around :P) use bot, so if u dont play with bot i think better dont play. Its simple, all mid rate servers with full buff etc... die in 1-2 months with lucky or just after first hero period, if u dont use bot u dont have time for fun :D Just imagine chars farming 24/7.

Use Adrenaline, best bot euw

PD: Yes, me english is sh1t :D

Edited by Anitah

Actually 99% (around :P) use bot, so if u dont play with bot i think better dont play. Its simple, all mid rate servers with full buff etc... die in 1-2 months with lucky or just after first hero period, if u dont use bot u dont have time for fun :D Just imagine chars farming 24/7.

Use Adrenaline, best bot euw

PD: Yes, me english is sh1t :D

sad storki with bad inglish