Fandc - New Opensource Project

site_logo.png

Hello,

I decided after some years of development to open a second project based on my old source for everyone who want to open a server and can't because of money.

My Opensource project is available Client High-Five

Excepting that our premium version is still available for who want to buy an more optimized source.

The source i will make available for free to everyone were already tested on over 2000 real players online.  The source is very stable excepting there are still some bugs which can be fixed.

By adding this source free for everyone that not means i will support at all everyone but i will reserve part of my time to upload fixes there also.

Take this like an opportunity.

Being an opensource everyone can contribute to make it much better.

If someone is interested to join in our opensource team please contact me. Not everyone will have access at modify svn but everyone will have access at download from svn.

Since i'm new into an OpenSource Project every suggestion will be an advantage for me.

I'm not looking only for java developers but peoples which are interested for contribute at datapack are also welcome to join.

Pleas join our forum and help us with suggestion at the proper section.

http://fandc.ro - select free version

email: admin@fandc.ro

Edited by claww
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any feedback about free version?

Even if i would like to give to you a question duma

Is normal that customers like me (one of your frist customers at all) that payed over 200 euro didin't recived a singolar update in 2 years?

because the last time i contact you the answer was "i updated pack if you want it, 150 euro"

Lucky me i have Copylefto and Niko as friends

• 2 weeks later...

Accounts created for all requests. Enjoy.

Don't forget is a free version a stable one but with proper configuration you can hold as many players you want.

If you want the premium version it can be founded at http://fandc.ro

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...