interlude [L2J] L2Craven

L2Craven

yes i know man :)

so you gonna add apella at start?

btw i know you are greek and most greeks LOVE the corruption, please try to avoid that for at least a couple of days k? :)

You should consider removing stack augments but ok. And one more thing. How we gonna farm Lifestones?

We make it stuck augments cause all server 1-1 and i make something different. With normal farm and with vote items . 

We make it stuck augments cause all server 1-1 and i make something different. With normal farm and with vote items . 

with stuck augments u really breaking the server balance no point you have customs you have hero coins etc + with stuck augments Archers/Mages server 

with stuck augments u really breaking the server balance no point you have customs you have hero coins etc + with stuck augments Archers/Mages server 

i would say duelists/tyrants server :D

+ that classes alright.. 

for me which i'm playing tyrant it's good, cause on the most servers you will always see daggers,archers,mages everywhere and that's bad..

for me which i'm playing tyrant it's good, cause on the most servers you will always see daggers,archers,mages everywhere and that's bad..

i want to make something different if stuck actives is so bad i will fix it.

i want to make something different if stuck actives is so bad i will fix it.

well, we will see that in action ;) don't worry i'll make a report if it's way unbalanced with stack augments