Problem With Hero Weapons At Rb's

=Bubble=

Question

Hi there!! I got a little problem with Hero Weapons at the RB's... the special ability, like Hex from Infinity Blade, doesn't activate on the Raids.

Does anyone know what could be the problem? I use L2jAcis Rev 315

P.D. -> I dissabled all skills from the RB, changed the lvl of the RB, activated the skill 100% with every crit...  The Hero Weps are fully working against players and normal moobs, the problem is only at RB's.

Thank's in advance guys for any help or tip :)

5 answers to this question

Raid Bosses and Grand Bosses are immune to debuffs, are you new to Lineage 2? :D

I'm an old player from the 1st L2Gold, and I remember 100% that I could use debuffs on any RB. I could use Hero hex sword, surrender, vortex... all success. That's why I'm asking if someone knows about that.

Maybe some developer knows how to edit the RB's to make them not immune? I would be very interested. TY!!