Thank you everyone for your positive feedback, we read the "bad" feedback too.

Haters gonna hate but no problem, we love you all of you ;)

We have 25 days till Grand Opening and we've already started an advertise campaign on Facebook and more will follow.

All you feedback has been gathered and we will make an updated post with the changes.

Clan event and few more pre-events will be added also !

Edited by UnderSec

With what nick?i havent even visited their forum yet.Whatever..

Abbadon* is your nick ;p

cmn bro i know it's you, i contacted admin to ask him if he got any pm from you and he said me what you've said and was the same words you said to me when you contected me for gm position ;p

Abbadon* is your nick ;p

cmn bro i know it's you, i contacted admin to ask him if he got any pm from you and he said me what you've said and was the same words you said to me when you contected me for gm position ;p

I didn't,and even if i did this has nothing to do with this topic/forum/etc.So stop commenting offensive for me here bro.

I didn't,and even if i did this has nothing to do with this topic/forum/etc.So stop commenting offensive for me here bro.

i didn't wanted to offense you mate chill, i just mention it nothing more.

Geez, these kids nowdays post-huntin...

Ontopic: Why opening so far away? And plz dont tell me its cuz of advertisement...seen many servidores announcing opening in 1-2 months and ending up being alive no more than a week.

2 Reasons: #1 Cuz we want a perfect advertisement around the net. #2 we will continue to work on the features all these days.

if you need any help feel free to contact me

2 Reasons: #1 Cuz we want a perfect advertisement around the net. #2 we will continue to work on the features all these days.

nice idea that rename l2servers from facebook to l2undersec :D :d :d