i see it doesnt work now,he deleted it,we know its l2aaron next srvfordonates,nothnxbye

Author Topic: [iNTERLUDE][L2J] L2Aaron Opening 15/03/2015 18:00 GMT +2  (Read 1180 times)

Malphxzone and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

xaxxaaxxaxaxaxaxa nice,tell him to delete this topic also.

i see it doesnt work now,he deleted it,we know its l2aaron next srvfordonates,nothnxbye

Author Topic: [iNTERLUDE][L2J] L2Aaron Opening 15/03/2015 18:00 GMT +2  (Read 1180 times)

Malphxzone and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

xaxxaaxxaxaxaxaxa nice,tell him to delete this topic also.

yeah a post since march seems a valid proof that he's l2aaron..jesus christ dude.

you much jelly right? :okey:

yeah a post since march seems a valid proof that he's l2aaron..jesus christ dude.

you much jelly right? :okey:

u're totally a dumb,InTorreno is his name id on l2aaron post on topzone and same username on l2undersec on topzone list

P.S: NOW WAIT TO CHANGE HIS ID ON TOPZONE.

Edited by PvP-World

u're totally a dumb,InTorreno is his name id on l2aaron post on topzone and same username on l2undersec on topzone list

P.S: NOW WAIT TO CHANGE HIS ID ON TOPZONE.

you're just so blind from your hate dude.

first server you said something good , i guess you are in the gm team

:D +1

Relax guys,that happened in 1 server in the past before some months :).I just told a good word because for real this server's community grow daily...

Relax guys,that happened in 1 server in the past before some months :).I just told a good word because for real this server's community grow daily...

1 time? more than 5 ppl sent me a msg about you, anyway.

you even got -feedback for being so toxic :D

1 time? more than 5 ppl sent me a msg about you, anyway.

It's offtopic bro and i know it,but since this started i have to say that idk why people do it,commenting my opinion in a server good or bad,doesnt mean that i am Gm or not in a server.That happened once in a server before months,and then everyone start to blame my comments in each server,either good or bad(if good i am gm if not i am not haha). By the way mate,even if i did this,this has nothing to do with this forum.

Edited by GhostBuster-*

you even got -feedback for being so toxic :D

it's not about it's been toxic, it's just that tons of server owners had pms from him (here or skype) for gm application saying the same things and if someone don't accept him in his team he started to flame.

at least this is what i've heared about him, i didn't had this problem ;p

it's not about it's been toxic, it's just that tons of server owners had pms from him (here or skype) for gm application saying the same things and if someone don't accept him in his team he started to flame.

at least this is what i've heared about him, i didn't had this problem ;p

yep i heared that too , that's why i said he is gm