L2Jacis Rev 320 Problem With Castle Npc Teleporter

=Bubble=

Question

Everything on Siege works fine, pray and castle owner success etc... But when you try to teleport from the castle NPC doesn't work. The list of the teleport places (Teleport Menu) appears perfect, but when you press to teleport to one zone from the list nothing happens, and the Telepot Menu dissapears, like when you success teleporting, but it doesn't from this Castle NPC.

NPC Name -> Chamberlain, in data/html/chamberlain/teleport.hmtl   I puted like clan hall Npc, <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_goto 26" msg="811;Town of Oren">Town of Oren - 9400 Adena</a><br1>   but I can't teleport from castle...

Any one had this non teleporting problem before? Thanks in advance for any help or clue =)

Edited by =Bubble=

7 answers to this question

You have no idea what you are saying, nor what I said, don't you..? :D

It's not working, but the Chamberlain instance doesn't suport 'goto' bypass.

Now I understand what you mean SweeTs, I'm sorry for my bad UK understanding :/

I fixed the problem adding an other GK Npc in an other room from castle. Thank you for the fast answer WeeTs!!

Any gameserver error?

Not any game server error. When I press to teleport some where, the list just dissapears, and I stay on the same place, whith out teleporting.

Edited by =Bubble=

Any gameserver error?

You serious?

As you said, you use goto, which only teleport instance uses it and the npc is not teleporter type. Simple as that.

Edited by SweeTs

As you said, you use goto, which only teleport instance uses it and the npc is not teleporter type. Simple as that.

I have this <set name="type" val="L2CastleChamberlain"/> on npcs.xml

I have in java L2CastleTeleportInstance.java
Edited by =Bubble=

You have no idea what you are saying, nor what I said, don't you..? :D

It's not working, but the Chamberlain instance doesn't suport 'goto' bypass.