A Small Issue But It Annoys Me

ElTyto

use this http://www.mediafire.com/download/53dqmtfqku44v4e/GOD+FileEdit.rar

i'd also suspect your itemname was already edited from some server which closely resembles fecal matter

use a clean itemname too and move YOUR edits on it

use this http://www.mediafire.com/download/53dqmtfqku44v4e/GOD+FileEdit.rar

i'd also suspect your itemname was already edited from some server which closely resembles fecal matter

use a clean itemname too and move YOUR edits on it

im using interlude client :D my file edit compiles without any problems, c6 is just doing its sh1t all over ^^ close it

that file editor is universal

apparently not

its human error

prove it. make me itemname.dat with those 2 items that i can use on interlude and i drop it here, i will post screenshots here.

Edited by ElTyto

395a26e056.jpgid Tattoo Water a,Cosmetic item used to change your appearance to resemble the Mech armor set. Does not alter stats.\0 -1 a, a, a, a, 0 0 0 a,

id Tattoo Fire a,Cosmetic item used to change your appearance to resemble the Shadow armor set. Does not alter stats.\0 -1 a, a, a, a, 0 0 0 a,

you are using a newer version of l2 + u just typed in its name, i need it to look like a S.A.

Do you use SPACE or TAB between Tattoo and the Water?

tab, i want it to look like a special ability

+ I changed "Water" to "Resist Water" and now i can see it correctly, so  its not my mistake ;) add me on skype i can show you on a video call :)

Edited by ElTyto

My god :D so much spam at this =DD

By you aparently. We atleast had a discussion about the topic. HUAAA! :D

On topic: The itemname may be bugged or the tool you use. Since you do everything ok (from your side), than there's a issue on the files.

By you aparently. We atleast had a discussion about the topic. HUAAA! :D

On topic: The itemname may be bugged or the tool you use. Since you do everything ok (from your side), than there's a issue on the files.

where it was "Water" i  changed to "Resist Water" and i can see it as "Resist Water" instead of "water" so +- problem solved, its not as he says "human mistake" lol, if it was my mistake i wouldnt even post this thread because i tried making as other items like 3 times before i came here.

395a26e056.jpgid Tattoo Water a,Cosmetic item used to change your appearance to resemble the Mech armor set. Does not alter stats.\0 -1 a, a, a, a, 0 0 0 a,

id Tattoo Fire a,Cosmetic item used to change your appearance to resemble the Shadow armor set. Does not alter stats.\0 -1 a, a, a, a, 0 0 0 a,

where it was "Water" i  changed to "Resist Water" and i can see it as "Resist Water" instead of "water" so +- problem solved, its not as he says "human mistake" lol, if it was my mistake i wouldnt even post this thread because i tried making as other items like 3 times before i came here.

aight bud