interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Dasparion

FirefoxAurora

Hello mate, thanks for your opinion i hope you can give us a chance and don't judge on us before the grand thanks !

I'll give it a try..But i still think won't last for some days...

After many days of beta testing and hours of fixes and tests thanks to all of you who helped, server is finally ready to be launched! I'm glad to announce that we fixed many bugs,added many things that will improve your gameplay , made the farm way more easier so you rush to pvp action and many more! So we , Dasparion Staff, encourage you all to join us and have tons of fun pvping , raiding , farming and participating on events! We promise you to have a unique experience on our server!

Register on our forums check for news and events and tell your friend for L2 Dasparion!

Have fun! See you In Game!!!

After many days of beta testing and hours of fixes and tests thanks to all of you who helped, server is finally ready to be launched! I'm glad to announce that we fixed many bugs,added many things that will improve your gameplay , made the farm way more easier so you rush to pvp action and many more! So we , Dasparion Staff, encourage you all to join us and have tons of fun pvping , raiding , farming and participating on events! We promise you to have a unique experience on our server!
Register on our forums check for news and events and tell your friend for L2 Dasparion!
Have fun! See you In Game!!!

wow! what a text! every server that has text like this collects no more than 5-7 players on their g.open.I told in the past that this server will last for 4 days max,but i take it back. It will last no more than 2 days.Now i won't even join,and i had all the positive thinking of trying it.

ghostbutcher, mxc has already enough spammers/bots , not sure they need more lol. Dont even get whats wrong with what he posted. Ur head is weird o.O

The welcome text of a server has nothing to do with the in game experience. You cant talk if you havent tried our new and updated server, if you dont want to join then dont. But stop spamming useless things, Thanks!

wow! what a text! every server that has text like this collects no more than 5-7 players on their g.open.I told in the past that this server will last for 4 days max,but i take it back. It will last no more than 2 days.Now i won't even join,and i had all the positive thinking of trying it.

lol I love this guy