I don't wanna say some bad words on your reply, but i kinda have some reasons.

We added them that expensive because you can get them by killing the custom raid bosses which is like 100% drop.

Keep playing other clown servers where admins doesn't care about your opinions or quit after they get the pocket full, which is the right thing they do because all of players now days deservs it.

I don't know why i thought this community really worth a chance, but i was wrong... soon no one will build a server for you but just for your money.

I have nothing to lose but the community does.

P.S: We will keep up the work and fixes, if anyone decides to join us are free to do it. I had lots more to offer... but i can't do it unless i don't get supported.

Also this is my last reply to someone from this community untill i really find someone with decent and  positive atitude.

I didn't try to be meant, rude or not decent, i just gave my opinion about your server, and face it, you just did a L2Axel copy and failed, isn't this community, is just u didn't offer anything new, and please, do not give me the "I don't do this for money" servers for gamers and administrated for gamers are gone like 5-6 years ago, this is a business and everybody knows it.

Very good luck with your server, as i said, you gotta need improve your features or you will remain 10-20 online percentage this (already payed i guess) hosted year.

I didn't try to be meant, rude or not decent, i just gave my opinion about your server, and face it, you just did a L2Axel copy and failed, isn't this community, is just u didn't offer anything new, and please, do not give me the "I don't do this for money" servers for gamers and administrated for gamers are gone like 5-6 years ago, this is a business and everybody knows it.

Very good luck with your server, as i said, you gotta need improve your features or you will remain 10-20 online percentage this (already payed i guess) hosted year.

I wont argue with you, you are still young to know about our server and axel story.

Plus axel is not even close to us as performance.

I wont argue with you, you are still young to know about our server and axel story.

Plus axel is not even close to us as performance.

Hahaha young and you have here since last year, not even 1year.

Please.. Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...