Why all the talk without knowing the real situation ... this guy is the owner l2network.eu. This guy insulted me and l2topzone.com site several times on this forum also on Skype. How could I accept such behavior?

[1:14:53 AM] L2Avellan Support: and try to keep your community close and your enemies closer
[1:15:07 AM] L2Avellan Support: RETARD
[1:15:29 AM] l2topzone: you are so pathetic
[1:15:48 AM] L2Avellan Support: nice answers
[1:16:50 AM] L2Avellan Support: how retard are you that you believe that I have a topsite...and please can you tell me what topsite I had because I don't know?
[1:17:37 AM | Edited 1:17:55 AM] l2topzone: Are you ..... or you're wasting my time?
[1:18:52 AM] L2Avellan Support: your time is miserable as I can see
[1:19:02 AM] L2Avellan Support: that's all I know
[1:19:06 AM] L2Avellan Support: until now
[1:20:42 AM] L2Avellan Support: you think that your actions is the right way?
[1:20:48 AM] L2Avellan Support: you are a fucking retard then
[1:21:12 AM] L2Avellan Support: you trying to protect your paid customers
[1:21:18 AM] L2Avellan Support: CORRUPTED!!!!!
[1:21:55 AM] l2topzone: You are so pathetic again....
[1:22:15 AM] l2topzone: I feel sorry for you
[1:22:45 AM | Edited 1:25:28 AM] L2Avellan Support: maybe you're feeling something else but your gay side don't let you
[1:25:34 AM | Edited 1:26:31 AM] l2topzone: How could I talk to someone as limited as you? When you do not have arguments start using insults... really pathetic

If you do not believe me check on this topic.

You have to judge the people by yourself with your own knowledge not for a stupid topic that someone else open without proofs - As you see nobody likes you for a simple reason - You Dont know how to keep your community that paid you ( have already did that many times ) for ads... A professional is always Professional on his business ( am not saying that i am OFC i am not ) i am taking back what ever i said to you it was realy stupid by my side...Do  what ever you want is your Toplist you are the admin...My server will give you traffic you must be happy that you should take 300-400-500 hits ++ for your site but as i said you are not professional you should know that A customer has always right...

I have my own reasons to tell such things about L2Topzone,he is a retarded person that things he is Sherlock Holmes or something like,deactivating servers because IP is irelevant with someone else Server,or for example an enemy sabotage a server when it's on beta by adding it in Topzone,and when you tell him you didn't add server in Topzone he dont believe you,If you use VPS he will say you are another person.... and much much more shits i really hate this xzone,and 2 years now never used again his topsite

I have my own reasons to tell such things about L2Topzone,he is a retarded person that things he is Sherlock Holmes or something like,deactivating servers because IP is irelevant with someone else Server,or for example an enemy sabotage a server when it's on beta by adding it in Topzone,and when you tell him you didn't add server in Topzone he dont believe you,If you use VPS he will say you are another person.... and much much more shits i really hate this xzone,and 2 years now never used again his topsite

Anyway,everyone has a reason,thats why most of people think this,and i agree with you in all of your points.

Imo all this drama could be solved if the topsites took their time and investigate each similar case in more depth. An example case could be that with the false ip from the beta server.

Most people might not pay but since you offer a free service you could at least count that these people bring visitors to your site and have one person look at these problems in more depth.

From my experience i have had some of my projects blocked in the grounds that i allready have a listing. While thats true my l2server1 has nothing to do with my l2server2.

Why im not allowed to have a newest server listing on your site and instead i have to add my brand new server on my 5 year old servers place?

I have made a topic about it but there has been no answer whatsoever. http://l2topzone.com/forum/suggestions/19/adding-rules-must-change/24386/msg41254#new

1. L2 admins getting money from donations, and they are server's owners, so what's the prob if l2topzone admin want money too? It is his own site, and if he dont like u (or any another reason) we may not accept/ban ur server. It is his site, he is free to do w/e he wants.

2. And as I see from chat u flamed him instead to solve the problem. Nice L2admin, who cares only about money. I guess, how do u speak with ur players.

P.S w/o this vote sites, ur server hasnt any chanse to stay alive.

1. L2 admins getting money from donations, and they are server's owners, so what's the prob if l2topzone admin want money too? It is his own site, and if he dont like u (or any another reason) we may not accept/ban ur server. It is his site, he is free to do w/e he wants.

2. And as I see from chat u flamed him instead to solve the problem. Nice L2admin, who cares only about money. I guess, how do u speak with ur players.

P.S w/o this vote sites, ur server hasnt any chanse to stay alive.

Pawned .