Add Skills To Another Class

madbill

Question

Hello.i tried to add a skill to a class and i failed..but let's start from the beggining.I go to navicat-skills tree

I found the skill i want to edit,lets say is the vicious stance..I go to the column,press the cross(+)and i fill the new empty cells with id's

It become something like this

class id-skills id-level-decrip-   sp-lvllearn

98         312       20    vicious    0   80

I save it.i rr.I reopen Navicat..I find it.It exist..So why my new class(hierophant in our case) does not have vicious stance on his skills?

P.S1 I tried it with differents skills,different Sp's and level-learn even with different levels of skills

P.S2 Suddenly i couldnt type in chat but only letters.

P.S3 I could edit it in-game..[on gm pannel]

Edited by madbill

9 answers to this question

Bcs your char don't have it 'learned'? Auto learn skills true/false?

Edited by SweeTs

I may have found the root of the problem..If someone have ever did it before me and know i i have to edit a skill that have many levels.ex vicious which start from1 and go to 20 do i need to edit all those..i mean edit lvl1 vicious,lvl2 vicious,...,lvl20 vicious?

Someone on this forum must have done that job before me,i mean wtf? 

Nop, you do not. Make sure you are editing right table. It's supposed to work normally (add new row, restart / launch server, profit). If it's not, then most likely you did something wrong.

Nop, you do not. Make sure you are editing right table. It's supposed to work normally (add new row, restart / launch server, profit). If it's not, then most likely you did something wrong.

That's what i'm trying to find..What i do wrong..I have edited others skills to other classes,just not toggle and passive skills.I have edited active skills.Anyway i asked your help and i was with the hope that someone else had the same problem before.

I did the right table..In sql it's pretty clear what you must do..

Another question..Where can i change the primary stats of characters?[str/DEx/etc]?